Diehardblues
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 63,382
- Reaction score
- 43,696
This is a big game to kick off October . At end of day we could either be tied for 1st or in dead last .
And after all of the hype this offseason I don’t think many visualized a 1-3 start. Especially if Dak and this high powered offense were rolling.
We might look at 0-3 Houston as an easier opponent to get well but I’d caution as they are in a much more desperate must win mode .
And our defense could be just the remedy for their struggling offense while their defense is enough to slow our potent offense.
Texans begun 0-3 last year finishing 12-2 on way to playoffs. And are only team in NFL history to overcome 0-3 twice to make playoffs. Only 1 team has made playoffs in NFL history after 0-4 start, 92 Chargers.
While 1-3 will ignite some dumpster fires I’d suggest it’s simply a bad matchup and circumstances for us. I look for Rams to knock off Egirls and we’d only be one game back. And we can get well next Thursday at home against Tampa bouncing back to 2-3.
Most likely based on our continued defensive woes hovering around .500 might be all we can expect and hope for which might be enough to stay in WC contention. Maybe.
And after all of the hype this offseason I don’t think many visualized a 1-3 start. Especially if Dak and this high powered offense were rolling.
We might look at 0-3 Houston as an easier opponent to get well but I’d caution as they are in a much more desperate must win mode .
And our defense could be just the remedy for their struggling offense while their defense is enough to slow our potent offense.
Texans begun 0-3 last year finishing 12-2 on way to playoffs. And are only team in NFL history to overcome 0-3 twice to make playoffs. Only 1 team has made playoffs in NFL history after 0-4 start, 92 Chargers.
While 1-3 will ignite some dumpster fires I’d suggest it’s simply a bad matchup and circumstances for us. I look for Rams to knock off Egirls and we’d only be one game back. And we can get well next Thursday at home against Tampa bouncing back to 2-3.
Most likely based on our continued defensive woes hovering around .500 might be all we can expect and hope for which might be enough to stay in WC contention. Maybe.
