Vanilla2

Reaction score
What happened to the other guy we used to see videos posted of after losses

Reality

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
his first video was funny..never again since
I have been saying the same thing for the last couple of years.

One of my biggest issues with his videos is that he tries to cram so many things into them that he speed talks and during the (really bad) editing stage, he cuts his quotes down the moment he starts to talk and the moment he stops so it sounds like one long ramble during the whole video.

His videos used to be funny because you could relate to one or more of the things he said in them, but now his quotes are just one long blur.

You can tell he has no acting experience nor does he have any understanding of delivery.

It's like when you are growing up and your parents tell you, it's not what you say but how you say it.

It is a real shame when someone comes up with a unique idea like he did only to ruin it by focusing more on quantity than quality.

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
this guy has become predictable and overdone. He is just doing this for the youtube ads bucks, which you cant fault the guy for, but its a business and he is the Starbucks and McDonalds of youtube sports comedy

Praxit

Reaction score
I have been saying the same thing for the last couple of years.

One of my biggest issues with his videos is that he tries to cram so many things into them that he speed talks and during the (really bad) editing stage, he cuts his quotes down the moment he starts to talk and the moment he stops so it sounds like one long ramble during the whole video.

His videos used to be funny because you could relate to one or more of the things he said in them, but now his quotes are just one long blur.

You can tell he has no acting experience nor does he have any understanding of delivery.

It's like when you are growing up and your parents tell you, it's not what you say but how you say it.

It is a real shame when someone comes up with a unique idea like he did only to ruin it by focusing more on quantity than quality.
..thats interesting tidbits Reality. I have no knowledge of how video promoting/editing works. But I get your points. I started watching his shows last year. Which seem funnier.

MarcusRock

Reaction score
its funny because that pretty much portrays most NFL hard core fans.

some of us stick out like a sore thumb around lessor fans and that how they view us LOL

Lessor fans? Well, la, dee, dah. I hear rents are skyrocketing so those lessor fans you speak of are doing quite well, thank you very much.