Reaction score
Wow, I'm just now learning about this.

Terrible.

I thought he would be good.

Oh, well, give me Roberson or Houston.

Last edited:

Doomsday101

Reaction score
So...sign a WR who suffered a torn ACL six months ago (Super Bowl LVI)...which is his second one in in 16 months (October 2020)?

Injuries can't never be predicted, was he a factor? did he make plays for the Rams? As I said I think Fuller and Beasley are options as well but they too have dealt with injuries.

Rayman70

Reaction score
James W is a great kid, comes from a nice family near me. That said, its clear that he cant stay healthy. We MUST move on and get a guy. If we roll out there with the current wr guys we have, it will be awfully hard on Dak and the team. We are setting Dak ^ and MM for failure. We must get a proven wr.

Rayman70

Reaction score
They were dumb to depend on a guy that so far in his NFL career has been undependable.
I think foolish is a great term here. Now we are backed into a CORNER. We need 2 be calling the other 31 teams right now to see if their is a decent wr available for trade.

Carson

Reaction score
I think foolish is a great term here. Now we are backed into a CORNER. We need 2 be calling the other 31 teams right now to see if their is a decent wr available for trade.
Preston Williams in Miami

fivetwos

Reaction score
It's football, just because we don't have big names at wr does not mean we can't compete.
I actually kind of like the idea of Tolbert being thrown into the fire immediately.

He will prevail, and all will be fine.

WR isn't among my bigger worries about this team.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
I would agree if we were actually overloaded with pass catchers, but we aren't. I love Lamb. Born and raised Sooner fan, but he's about to receive #1 receiver attention from defenses with no proven talent behind him. Washington is set to miss half the season and we don't know how long Gallup will be out. He doesn't sound confident that he'll be ready to go to start the season.

Both players will need time to get into game shape, as well as work on their timing. We're relying on who to replace them and Coop?

Look, I get the move and on paper, it's a rare shrewd business decision from the Jones family that makes alot of sense, regardless of the negative impact it'll have on the offense. My problem as I've stated, is there is 22 million dollars of unspent cap space resulting from the move. They traded a former pro bowler on a relatively decent contract for a 5th round draft pick and did nothing in free agency to make the team better on either side of the ball.

Fowler replaces Gregory, Washington replaces Copper, they swapped kickers, and they brought in a backup running back. That's what makes it a bad move. It makes zero sense downgrading a position group for cap space, and then not using that cap space to make the team better. We have a window of opportunity while Lamb, Micah, Diggs, and others are on their rookie contracts to build an elite team, and we squandered it this year. Disagree if you like, call it crying if you like, but it's reality.

Yah, this is a bunch of cry baby nonsense. Lamb is the real deal, sorry if you dont see that one. Gallup with be out for 4 to 5 games. Its not going to be longer then that. You completely forget about Shultz which is the #2 pass catcher on this team. Tolbert is a great looking rookie, sorry if you cant see that. Rookie WR's have been making an impact for years now. Thats 4 guys right there and its a great group.

Then you have Vasher, Noah Brown, Jurpin. And although I know little of all those guys, the first two have been in the system and I have all the confidence in the world for Dak to get them the ball.

And to top it off we have the rookie TE Furgeson that could show.

But again, cry along with the rest of the scared little babies. When there is reason to start crying I will let you know. Not there with losing Washington.

Big D

Reaction score
I actually kind of like the idea of Tolbert being thrown into the fire immediately.

He will prevail, and all will be fine.

WR isn't among my bigger worries about this team.
If you give others a chance to make a name for themselves they just might do it.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Injuries can't never be predicted, was he a factor? did he make plays for the Rams? As I said I think Fuller and Beasley are options as well but they too have dealt with injuries.
He's basically saying Gallup will be ready before OBJ will.

Motorola

Reaction score
Beckham Jr. Injured during the Super Bowl - one report stated he won't be ready to play until December.
Gallup and Washington will be back two months before that.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It's football, just because we don't have big names at wr does not mean we can't compete.

I didn’t say we can’t compete but we’re going to be starting the season with the weakest WR group we’ve had since the beginning of the 2018 season.