Twitter: Cowboys fear James Washington broke foot

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
It’s never good when you have an injury named after someone.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
That is why you do not trade talented players you could have kept, and replace talented players with a downgrade talent. If Jerry Dumbo GM Jones was trying to go to a Super Bowl, he keeps Amari Cooper, let Schultz walk, signs Gallup for future WR trade of Cooper after the season, sign a young veteran DT, and DE.

Since Jimmy Johnson was fired, this team has been a joke. Only win is Jerry Jones' team is worth $7.64B. The highest valued franchise that has not done anything in about 30 years.

Well, Jerry Dumbo GM Jones, go find a WR.

Cutting Cooper and dumping his salary was 100% the right move. Nothing to do with Washington.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
You can say the same about Gallop, he missed games with a calf injury last year and then tore his ACL....Dak tore up his ankle, then an arm injury and then a calf injury......:facepalm:
Nah, Coach. Dak and Gallop don't have any prior history of injuries the way James Washington does.

If anyone would have done their homework, they would have known James Washington has a history of getting injured:

https://www.draftsharks.com/fantasy/injury-history/james-washington/9967

It was a big risk signing Washington. Today's sudden injury proves it. The people who made this risky decision to sign him (and their defenders) need to own it instead of making excuses and pointing at others.

:facepalm:

Sydla

Reaction score
Beasley
Fuller

Sign either....

Quite the decision.

Beasley is a whiney punk and Fuller can't stay healthy. I'd take Fuller 100 times out of a 100 over Beasley but he'll only be good for like 5 games.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Nah, Coach. Dak and Gallop don't have any prior history of injuries the way James Washington does.

If anyone would have done their homework, they would have known James Washington has a history of getting injured:

It was a big risk signing Washington. Today's sudden injury proves it. The people who made this risky decision to sign him (and their defenders) need to own it.

What risky decision? We paid him like 1.3 million? I will start to panic if Lamb or Tolbert goes down.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Quite the decision.

Beasley is a whiney punk and Fuller can't stay healthy. I'd take Fuller 100 times out of a 100 over Beasley but he'll only be good for like 5 games.

Thats all we need.

glimmerman

Reaction score
Cutting Cooper and dumping his salary was 100% the right move. Nothing to do with Washington.
I agree. He disappears in games. If he didn’t get catches early then he pouts on the sidelines.. But I liked his attitude.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Washington took a roster spot and a starter's practice reps so far. Should have brought someone else in who is more durable. Common sense.

Not worried about it. I was a low cost, low risk signing. He would have been the #4 WR with Gallup back. We have two other guys on the roster that have been here a few years now and the Jurpin guy who might be better all by himself.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Was a holding spot till Gallup got back..
Nope.

Even with Gallup back, the 3rd starting WR spot was still open. Many were saying James Washington had a leg up for it due to his experience. Now that spot is still open due to bad choice for signing an injury-prone veteran.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Not worried about it. I was a low cost, low risk signing. He would have been the #4 WR with Gallup back. We have two other guys on the roster that have been here a few years now and the Jurpin guy who might be better all by himself.
How would Washington had been the #4 WR? Don't be making up stuff to justify your personal liking of signing Washington. Jerry was singing praises of Washington recently. From my understanding, Washington was brought in to fight for that starting 3rd WR spot.

Big mistake.

Ranching

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

It was a big risk signing Washington. Today's sudden injury proves it. The people who made this risky decision to sign him (and their defenders) need to own it instead of making excuses and pointing at others.

:facepalm:
I've been around long enough to know that injuries are part of the game and mostly because of bad luck and nothing else. Blaming a player for a broken foot makes no sense to me.

Aven8

Reaction score
Something was very off with the Washington signing to begin with at 800k. That’s so low.

Having said that after watching the video the ball was way under thrown. It should have been a TD over Diggs and no injury…….

glimmerman

Reaction score
Nope.

Even with Gallup back, the 3rd starting WR spot was still open. Many were saying James Washington had a leg up for it due to his experience. Now that spot is still open due to bad choice for signing an injury-prone veteran.
Who else is out there..