Twitter: Cowboys Front Office & Dak's agent absolutely deny Chris Simms report

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
No middle ground in this one bub. Anyone at this point that still says Dak is average has no idea what they are talking about. I mean...…….…..If you are going to be a troll, at least get some new stuff and be up to date.

Waaaaaaay past "Dak is average". Trolls are up to:

-Dak is slightly above average
-Dak isn't top 5 and not worth top 5 money

Everything else just sounds too dumb . Even for a troll.

And NO the Dak trolls have NO relevant information. Not the haters.

ONLY thing they say that is remotely true is that Dak isnt a top 5 QB and not worth the money.

ONLY guy worth this kind of money might be Mahomes.

And really, NOT understanding what franchise QB's get paid and how that works is just ignorance.

Again...…..shows a complete lack of understanding on contracts and how the NFL works.

And to go even further...………..anyone that says Dak will destroy our salary cap has ALREADY been proven wrong. Dak is getting 31 million this year and our cap is just fine. Plenty of wiggle room actually. And I even educated the board on NEXT years cap with a thread specifically dedicated to it showing Dak at 35 million doesn't do diddly to our cap. Great situation there as well.

I guess what you need to decide is where do YOU stand?

Are you for signing Dak at 35 million per year or cutting him and going with Dalton? :lmao::lmao2:
You could have made the same point without the Emojis, and I get everything your saying to a point.
Is Dalton a starting caliber QB, maybe for some teams, but not this team.
Is Dak a starting caliber QB, absolutely for more teams than Dalton is, hands down, even for this team.
Dalton is a great BU QB on this team, that's all I have ever stated.
Is Dak good enough to ever advance this team in the playoffs to win a SB, even being surrounded by the talent that's in place now,
well... that's the debate.
Problem is the "debate" has gotten so far out of control, that both sides have gone totally extreme, one side or the other, and the name calling, and intelligence level
comments are demeaning and inappropriate.
There is a common ground, and I see both sides making very valid discussion.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
You could have made the same point without the Emojis, and I get everything your saying to a point.
Is Dalton a starting caliber QB, maybe for some teams, but not this team.
Is Dak a starting caliber QB, absolutely for more teams than Dalton is, hands down, even for this team.
Dalton is a great BU QB on this team, that's all I have ever stated.
Is Dak good enough to ever advance this team in the playoffs to win a SB, even being surrounded by the talent that's in place now,
well... that's the debate.
Problem is the "debate" has gotten so far out of control, that both sides have gone totally extreme, one side or the other, and the name calling, and intelligence level
comments are demeaning and inappropriate.
There is a common ground, and I see both sides making very valid discussion.

Nice post...……..couple things to add:

-If the trolls didn't like Dak at 1 million per year, then they definitely don't like Dalton at 4 million. That angle is laughable and shows true troll dumb logic. Makes no sense.

-We already saw what Dak can do did we not? Even as a rookie in the league, when he was surrounded by immense talent on offense we went 13-3 and make the 2nd round of the playoffs. Dak then proceeded to play well enough to win in that game. And that season was with a suspect defense AND Garrett and Marinilli coaching the team. THAT ROOKIE year was what convinced me he was the guy. Surround Dak with talent and he can take you there. Even as a rookie.

Now you sprinkle in a better defense and a REAL HC in MM, and Dak in his prime?

But I am interested in what "valid discussion" you feel the troll nation has come up with. I am curious what you think is logical on their side.

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Yet, many anti-Dakers gobbled Chris Simms' garbage right up.
:facepalm:

No.

what it means is its pretty accurate reporting.

But neither party wants to admit it was leaked.

I have no doubt the parties have agreed to privacy in this negotiation.

Simms called in a favor and reported it without disclosing.

What else is new.?

In a world full of crap, watch where you step.

In a world where the media daily rewrites the pandemic headline..

First we don't need masks, then we do, then its illegal not to wear them everywhere..

its lie lie lie and they really don't think we can handle the truth.

The truth? Whats that?

Have we fact checked it..have you googled it?

People today are in deep trouble over this.

Who do you beleive? Your lying eyes?

:huh:

Last edited:

Starforever

Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
Let's forget these twitter reports and deal with reality.

1. After 4 years we are no closer to Superbowl.
2. Both Goff and Wentz made a Superbowl run.
3. Big Mike took 2 weeks to call Dak.
4. Big Mike called Dalton upon his release and he signed for kicker money??? Yes this leaves a lot of room to ponder why?
5. Jerry pays and pays big but in Prescott's case nada so far even though everyone under the sun from Coop to Zeke has been paid.
6. At this point a mega-deal is for the Dak dreamers here in the CZ as all indications show the Tag will be his best-case scenario if it's not rescinded.
7. Since 2017 its been all downhill with the cherry on the cake is the last game in Philly where Dak verified he just doesn't have what it takes to start in the NFL.
8. Be ready for a Dalton move during the season to start or come in like Romo did when Bledsoe was our starter.

I leave you with this....how much more disrespect do they have to show Dak for some of you here to comprehend he is not considered anymore the future for us at QB.
Sell crazy as its a free country but so far Jerry and Sons isn't listening....
THE STAR ABOVE ALL INCLUDING DAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Careful, your bias is showing.

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
No.

what it means is its pretty accurate reporting.

But neither party wants to admit it was leaked.

I have no doubt the parties have agreed to privacy in this negotiation.

Simms called in a favor and reported it without disclosing.

What else is new.?

In a world full of crap, watch where you step.

In a world where the media daily rewrites the pandemic headline..

First we don't need masks, then we do, then its illegal not to wear them everywhere..

its lie lie lie and they really don't think we can handle the truth.

The truth? Whats that?

Have we fact checked it..have you googled it?

People today are in deep trouble over this.

Who do you beleive? Your lying eyes?

:huh:

Redball Express

All Aboard!!!
Reaction score

Just saw this.

So what you are saying is these guys are lying there butts off trying to invent readership?

That nobody EXCEPT this dude is telling you the truth?

I have never heard of this guy before and even If I had..I am supposed to take his word over Simms and diss Simms?

Really?

Its just a scrum in media with everybody trying get a paycheck when there is really no reports on sports anywhere in the world.

That I buy.

And its going to get worst.

Soon they are going to shut all sports down and we will be playing solitaire.

People are so gullible. They will be saying this crap right up until we all start losing our internet connections and you get cut off from your fantasies of watching sports live.

Its coming. In about the next 120 days of this. One by one the website will empty.

I am hating all of this. Its like every horror flick I have ever watched is slowly happening.I am truly glad I do not have to watch my kids or wife suffer over what maybe ahead.

I paid cash for where I live and my car and everything I own when I knew I was going to have to cut back from my health getting crappy.

Now its a crap shoot ahead. I used to laugh at my middle brother for being a prepper and hording food and ammo.

Who's laughing now?

:banghead:

Last edited:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I used to come on here all the time but stopped posting years ago. I am from philly but grew up a cowboys fan as I was raised by my pop who is from corpus christi.
I dont like us keeping dak at the price he is asking. He hasnt done anything to earn that kind of money. If he had a ring right now I would be singing a different tune.
Have you said the same thing about any Cowboys players that have been paid since 1996?

Hennessy_King

Reaction score
Just saw this.

So what you are saying is these guys are lying there butts off trying to invent readership?

That nobody EXCEPT this dude is telling you the truth?

I have never heard of this guy before and even If I had..I am supposed to take his word over Simms and diss Simms?

Really?

Its just a scrum in media with everybody trying get a paycheck when there is really no reports on sports anywhere in the world.

That I buy.

And its going to get worst.

Soon they are going to shut all sports down and we will be playing solitaire.

People are so gullible. They will be saying this crap right up until we all start losing our internet connections and you get cut off from your fantasies of watching sports live.

Its coming. In about the next 120 days of this. One by one the website will empty.

I am hating all of this. Its like every horror flick I have ever watched is slowly happening.I am truly glad I do not have to watch my kids or wife suffer over what maybe ahead.

I paid cash for where I live and my car and everything I own when I knew I was going to have to cut back from my health getting crappy.

Now its a crap shoot ahead. I used to laugh at my middle brother for being a prepper and hording food and ammo.

Who's laughing now?

:banghead:
Its ok boomer but pat mcafee is the real deal

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
We'll know the truth about how the FO feels about Dak if and when a contract is agreed upon. Otherwise, what's being said means nothing.

Those involved in contracts talks are prone to saying whatever suits their cause. They'd sooner lie than to reveal what they'd prefer to hide.

There is a certain condition that prevails during contract talks. That condition consists of remaining non-committal until these talks are over.

Last edited:

Typhus

Captain Catfish
Reaction score
We'll know the truth about how the FO feels about Dak if and when a contract is agreed upon. Otherwise, what's being said means nothing.

Those involved in contracts talks are prone to saying whatever suits their cause. They'd sooner lie than to reveal what they'd prefer to hide.

There is a certain condition that prevails during contract talks. That condition consists of remaining non-committal until these talks are over.
Indeed sir,, Ive checked out in this whole Dak debate and refuse to comment on the subject any further, whatever happens, happens,, its just to much bickering back and fourth, and I have more positive things in life that need my attention and time.