Cowboys games you have seen in person

Big_D

Reaction score
I was at Emmitt's 237 yard game against the Fecals. Also was at the game that ended Michael Irvin's career, also against the Fecals. Can ya tell I use to live in the Filthy arra.

I was at that 237 yard game also. On Halloween! That was awesome! Made the trip from north jersey!

jsb357

Reaction score
The two that stand out are the Roger's induction into
the ROH game and Tom Landry's last game.

Canadian BoyzFan

Reaction score
Can't remember dates - but...

@ Lions (Game before Emmitt broke 34's record) Lost 9-7, worst display of football I can remember.
@ Buffalo - This was the miracle comeback MNF game. I think Romo was picked 5 times and fumbled one. Folk kicked two game winning FG's with no time left and fights broke out everywhere in the stadium - sorry sack Bills fans. Worst POS's you will ever meet.
@Tampa Bay - It was a season opener, we won it was insanely hot/humid. I actually said the words to my buddy - It's too hot to even drink beer, get me a water.
@Detroit - We chocked this one away. Terrible clock management. Stafford led them back in the last minute and ran the surprise sneak to clinch it.

Lot's of fun - I prefer to watch on TV, but going every couple of years is fun.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I wanted to ask you guys...what are the list of Cowboys games you have seen in person? Here is my list:

2002 Cowboys @ Rams...Dallas Beats the Rams on a last second Billy Cundiff FG. Rams were the defending NFC Champs and Kurt Warner got hurt that game
2002 Cowboys @ Colts....Peyton and Marvin killed Dallas that day and won by a lot.
2004 Cowboys @ Bengals....Carson Palmer beat Dallas pretty bad. I think this game ended their playoff chances
2006 Cowboys @ Titans...The Albert Haynesworth game and Vince Young's first start. Dallas destroyed the Titans
2006 Texans @ Cowboys....first Texas Stadium game. That place was awesome. Dallas was down at the half and Parcells put Romo in and won like 34-6. He threw his first TD pass. I think TO caught 3TD passes
2012 Cowboys @ Bengals.....Romo led a 4th quarter comeback and Dan Bailey kicked a GW FG. The Josh Brent incident happened two days before. It was an emotional win that kept Dallas in the playoff hunt
2018 Cowboys @ Colts...just awful. Dallas didn't show up. According to Zeke they were "too full of themselves". Didn't matter in the grand scheme of things but sucks I was there. Proposed to my girlfriend the night before so that was a W

I think they play in Cincy in 2020 and Tennessee in 2022. Goal is to go to Dallas sometime in 2023 or 2024. Here are some other cool non-cowboys games I've seen in person:
2001 Patriots @ Colts...first Brady/Manning game
2004 Packers @ Colts...Favre vs. Manning. It was like a Madden Game
2010 Jets @ Colts...AFC Championship game
2015 Broncos @ Colts...Colts upset the Broncos in Manning's return to Indy. Denver won the Super Bowl that year.
2017 49ers @ Colts....Colts retired Manning's jersey before the game. I got to meet him at his statue. A really cool guy.

Emmitt breaking the record.

Too many others to list.

ArtClink

Reaction score
Last years wildcard win o'er the Seahawks! 50 yard line tickets with a buddy. What a great game and great win. If we didn't have a brain dead head coach, we could have beat the Rams the following week.

8FOR!3

Reaction score
I've probably been to about a dozen, I don't remember details from a lot of them but I believe I was at the game against the Seahawks where Romo botched the snap and tried to score and got stopped short. One I do remember was the OBJ catch in NY I was at that game. I think I've only been to the new stadium once.

mmohican29

Reaction score
Cowboys @ Philly (Vet) 1985- L
Cowboys @ NYG MNF (Parcells)- W
Cowboys @ Bucs, L same season I think
Cowboys vs Lions W (Texas Stadium)
Cowboys vs Eagles MNF (McNabb 9 sec scramble game) L
Cowboys @ Bucs NFLN game W
Cowboys @ Bucs W
Cowboys @ Ravens L (Garrett botch)
Cowboys vs Ravens W (2016)
Cowboys vs Skins L (snap infraction)

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Last years wildcard win o'er the Seahawks! 50 yard line tickets with a buddy. What a great game and great win. If we didn't have a brain dead head coach, we could have beat the Rams the following week.

I was at that game too. The impression I got was that the Cowboys lucked out and barely hung on to win. Seahawks had an injured kicker, were on the road, and even still lost by just two points. I had no faith whatsoever that Dallas would advance in the divisional round.

DogFace

Carharris2
Reaction score
Cowboys at Rams (Brad Johnson game)

Cowboys at Bengals Aj Green drops and easy td late and we win by a late fg. I think

Cowboys at Titans we won and a drunk And funny
Cowboys fan sat behind me and rattled all the Titans fans close(in a good natured way—mostly)

Cowboys at Colts last year—a father and son combo rattled me and others in a good natured way—As long as it’s funny it’s cool.

That’s it for me. I live in Louisville and only go when they’re close. And after the Colts game I’m rethinking that strategy.

starfan1

Reaction score
Trying to remember the year but at colts Deion takes it to the house we’ll almost he got caught at the 1. Cowboys go up 10–0 I think it was maybe 13. I was talking mess

I left game early as Payton just shredded the Cowboys

ColoradoCowboy

Reaction score
Living in Colorado make Cowboys games rare. But I did make, and keep, a promise to myself that I would go to a game at Texas Stadium in its final year, and another at the new "Cowboys Stadium" during its inaugural year. It ended up being the LAST game at Texas Stadium and the FIRST regular season game at Jerry World. Both were mind blowing. Unfortunately, we lost both.

rags

Reaction score
I've been to 2.

2017: Chiefs @ Cowboys - Not a very exciting game. The Cowboys seemed to be in control throughout.

2018: Eagles @ Cowboys - What an exciting game! The day Amari Cooper went off on the Eagles. Over 200 yards in receiving. An overtime win to boot.

Section446

Reaction score
Last ten years... Every home game except for two, probably 5 away Cowboys games.

Kevinicus

Reaction score
@KC 1998 - couldn't stop freaking Bam Morris.
Denver 2002 - Ryan Leaf came in at the end I think and they lost (not because of Leaf). Campo didn't go for it on 4th down late.
Philly 2004 - TO killed us
Chicago 2004 - Julius Jones broke out. Henson was benched.
Washington 2005 - Santana Moss is all that needs to be said about this nonsense. Triplets inducted into the ring.
KC 2005 - We ****'d them with the flea flicker.
@Rams 2008 - Ugh Brad Johnson
SF 2008 - Good game for the boys
@KC 2009 - Miles Austin breakout.
Philly Playoff 2009/2010 - a glorious beatdown
Philly 2012 - came back and pulled away late.
@KC 2013 - not a good display
@Rams 2014 - came back from a 21-0 hole. Great game.
Indy 2014 - clinched the division in a blowout
NE 2015 - Weeden
@GB 2015 - Cassell
@SF 2016 - Zeke
Detroit 2016 - meaningless game at that point.
KC 2017 - good all around game
Seattle 2018 - playoff win.

Bobhaze

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’ve been to more than I remember. But here are the ones I do recall:
  • Oct. 18, 1964 vs. Cleveland Browns at the Cotton Bowl in Dallas. My first Cowboys game- I was 6 years old. Saw the great HOFer Jim Brown lead the Browns to a 20-16 win. Despite the loss I was hooked on the Cowboys.
  • Dec. 4, 1971 vs. NY Jets in first season at Texas Stadium. A Cowboys rookie named Ike Thomas ran the opening kickoff back 101 yards for a TD in a 52-10 route. This was during the Cowboys’ 1971 season where they won their first SB.
  • Sept 23, 1984 vs. GB Packers at Texas Stadium- Cowboys dominated a weak packers team 20-6 in a game started by “flash in the pan” Cowboys QB Gary Hogenboom. I remember TE Doug Cosbie had a great game that day.
  • Dec 23, 2018 vs. Tampa Bay at ATT “Stayjum”- My first official Cowboys game at the new stayjum. Took my 89 year old father in law to the game. We won 27-20 but it was a bad experience. My father in law is confined to a wheelchair and the stadium staff would not allow us to drop him off in a pickup area that the team website said was a drop area for fans in a wheelchair. The stadium is nice but I hate the game atmosphere. It’s more like going to a big nightclub than a fb game.
I have been lucky enough to see games in all three stadiums where the Cowboys have played. My favorite was Texas Stadium.

IndianaCowboys1994

Reaction score
Cowboys at Rams (Brad Johnson game)

Cowboys at Bengals Aj Green drops and easy td late and we win by a late fg. I think

Cowboys at Titans we won and a drunk And funny
Cowboys fan sat behind me and rattled all the Titans fans close(in a good natured way—mostly)

Cowboys at Colts last year—a father and son combo rattled me and others in a good natured way—As long as it’s funny it’s cool.

That’s it for me. I live in Louisville and only go when they’re close. And after the Colts game I’m rethinking that strategy.
Yeah we aren't too far from Louisville. I'm young so I don't mind sitting up high-my eyes can handle it. I won't pay to sit down low. Not after that performance.

coult44

Reaction score
Impossible for me to make a list. I've been going to games since the 70's. My grandfather took us to games quite a bit. When he passed away I inherited a seat license at AT&T stadium and he arranged for me and my brother to have season tickets for life.

Your grandpa must’ve been a hell of a man!! That’s awesome.