Cowboys games you have seen in person

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
I wanted to ask you guys...what are the list of Cowboys games you have seen in person? Here is my list:

2002 Cowboys @ Rams...Dallas Beats the Rams on a last second Billy Cundiff FG. Rams were the defending NFC Champs and Kurt Warner got hurt that game
2002 Cowboys @ Colts....Peyton and Marvin killed Dallas that day and won by a lot.
2004 Cowboys @ Bengals....Carson Palmer beat Dallas pretty bad. I think this game ended their playoff chances
2006 Cowboys @ Titans...The Albert Haynesworth game and Vince Young's first start. Dallas destroyed the Titans
2006 Texans @ Cowboys....first Texas Stadium game. That place was awesome. Dallas was down at the half and Parcells put Romo in and won like 34-6. He threw his first TD pass. I think TO caught 3TD passes
2012 Cowboys @ Bengals.....Romo led a 4th quarter comeback and Dan Bailey kicked a GW FG. The Josh Brent incident happened two days before. It was an emotional win that kept Dallas in the playoff hunt
2018 Cowboys @ Colts...just awful. Dallas didn't show up. According to Zeke they were "too full of themselves". Didn't matter in the grand scheme of things but sucks I was there. Proposed to my girlfriend the night before so that was a W

I think they play in Cincy in 2020 and Tennessee in 2022. Goal is to go to Dallas sometime in 2023 or 2024. Here are some other cool non-cowboys games I've seen in person:
2001 Patriots @ Colts...first Brady/Manning game
2004 Packers @ Colts...Favre vs. Manning. It was like a Madden Game
2010 Jets @ Colts...AFC Championship game
2015 Broncos @ Colts...Colts upset the Broncos in Manning's return to Indy. Denver won the Super Bowl that year.
2017 49ers @ Colts....Colts retired Manning's jersey before the game. I got to meet him at his statue. A really cool guy.
I never made a list. I remember my first two games were almost identical. 1975 and 1978, Final game of the year, at Shea Stadium against the Jets. Both times Landry rested Staubach (argh!!!). Both times they went on to play the Steelers in the Super Bowl and both times I ran onto the field after the game (a thousand people did, very lax security, it was a tradition to pull the goalposts down on the last game) I am actually in the 78 NFL Films season highlight for a second. Then I remember going to a Sunday Night game against the Giants. Damn I think thats it, 3 times. I have to be forgetting 1 or 2. Ive only been to Dallas once and couldnt make the game.