Twitter: Cowboys get a 5th round comp pick

Bigdog

Reaction score
What round was brady picked.
Picked 199 Rd 6. Of the players the Pats picked along with Brady that year two did not make it out of camp before being cut, 3 other were out of the league within 3 years and a RB that never went over 780 yards rushing. Not a great draft class by Belichick except for the GOAT.

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Pick 34 in the 5th round? It's basically a 6th round pick. If Jerry would use this pick rather than our 2nd round pick for his project, I wouldn't mind so much.

Reactions: TNT

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Won’t make the team. You heard it here first.

Jonah Hill? God...I hope not. But then again....We did try some dude named Golden Cock @ NT...and drafted Joe and Micheal Jackson....

Didn't see that coming....Perhaps that was the beginning of the end for Garrett. Right there...:popcorn:

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
For what it's worth.....With the 5/179 pick of the 2020 Floaty mock....Cowboys select :popcorn:

Lamical Perine RB Florida

ytBUgK

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Its funny the Eagles got a 3rd for Foles.

You can thank the Jags (Tom Coughlin) for losing their minds on that one...and less than a year later....are trying to ditch that contract.

It's all about the money...Players who sign for the most....the team losing the player gets the higher comp pick. :popcorn:

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
This is a WR draft. You could get a very very nice pass catcher in the fifth.

conner01

Reaction score
I would be on board with this
I don’t generally pay much attention to punters and kickers in the draft but seems like 3-4 good kickers and 4-5 good punters in this draft worth a late round pick

CF74

Vet Min Plus
Reaction score
Somebody correct me but I believe we have a good track record with some of our comps: Barber, Hitchens, Dak.