Cowboys Get Sam Williams

RonWashington

Reaction score
You got it, most knew the order the first 3 rounds would go all though players available aren't what every one wanted, I believe Williams is someone Quinn wanted, at least no crazy crap going on, I except BPA at wide receiver in round 3

Exactly what this calls for . Get some help on both lines early then help the Wide Receiver room get another weapon .

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They are banking on Dan Quinn here. When you see your DC personally work out a prospect, they are very high on the player. Many thought Parsons was a character risk last yr and that worked out in spades, we can only hope he matures and stays out of trouble.
Sam Williams has matured while in college. He's a father now. He said last year that the birth of his child changed his mindset completely 180° to a responsible, mature and committed person.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Exactly what this calls for . Get some help on both lines early then help the Wide Receiver room get another weapon .
What receiver do do you want fluffy? You don’t even know who these players are.

I have no doubt you will fawn over whomever they take.

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
Sam Williams has matured while in college. He's a father now. He said last year that the birth of his child changed his mindset completely 180° to a responsible, mature and committed person.
Yah right. Knocking someone up makes you a man now?

let’s see him stay outta trouble.

RonWashington

Reaction score
What receiver do do you want fluffy? You don’t even know who these players are.

I have no doubt you will fawn over whomever they take.

How many drinks does it take you to get drunk . Two ? Sloppy drunks who wouldn’t know Sam Williams from Sam Houston . Have a another drink lush . Beetching about a player he never saw play a down . That’s a new low even for “ Cowboy Roy “ with bells on his shoes ….

Flamma

Reaction score
Ecstatic my friend! My draft is made. Everything else is gravy from here on out.

If we get Calvin Austin or Jelani Woods I’ll lose my mind.

A 5'8 WR? I'm guessing he has some upside :)

Cowboyny

Reaction score
Let's hope, give these young men money, sometimes they cannot handle it.

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A 5'8 WR? I'm guessing he has some upside :)

8ed584b2-882e-4110-acf2-635f5590827a_text.gif

CowboyRoy

Reaction score
How many drinks does it take you to get drunk . Two ? Sloppy drunks who wouldn’t know Sam Williams from Sam Houston . Have a another drink lush . Beetching about a player he never saw play a down . That’s a new low even for “ Cowboy Roy “ with bells on his shoes ….
Not

That’s what I thought. You can’t even name a receiver you want. Woof woof fluffy. What a clown.