Cowboys getting zero respect

Bigdog

Reaction score
You should be out here and listen to the Bay Area sports radio shows. They think there defense is the 85 Bears and Dallas hasn’t seen a defense like them. Debo is the greatest WR to ever play; maybe the best player in football and Dallas has no one to stop him. Their running game is the greatest in the history of football and they will run all over them. The best one is they will make the 40 million dollar qb a 4cents qb after their defense gets done with them. I want the Cowboys to blow them out.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Sounds like 80% of this board here. Bunch of naysayers, bandwagon jumpers and flip-floppers.

That's what ruins a "Fan Zone".
Or we could argue a majority of fans can’t handle the criticism and concerns .

What would ruin a “ Fan Forum” is a site full of homers looking only for a silver lining. This site would become like a ghost town.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
You do realize that the media is beholden to the Commish and the Commish has vowed that Jerry will never enter another SB. The media gets their info from NY as do the Refs.

you-see-it-is.gif

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A Fan Forum is driven by critical thinking wanting to offer their take and opinions for open discussion not a bunch of cheerleaders.

We tried a Silver Lining forum in Dallas Cowboys official site and it was a ghost town. Shut down after several months of dismal activity.

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I’m not sure when you say an a weeks time. I watch GMF most days and after the Zona game must host was not feeling the Cowboys, that was 8 days ago and yesterday was the first show since we beat the Eagles. So yes they should have changed their views of the Cowboys after the Zona loss and why shouldn’t they as it was yet another big game that the Cowboys lost. As far as this mornings show they absolutely questioned they Cowboys inconsistency on offense and the 49ers recent win streak along with their absolute hard nose football style.

It’s just my opinion that because analysts are picking the 49ers don’t make them haters because if you are a realist and truly do an real evaluation, how can you pick the Cowboys over the Niners with all the facts laid out.

Here’s to hoping our team turn some heads this weekend by beating a physical tough nosed opponent handedly.

It wasn't that they picked SF. I can care less. It was their tone and change it attitude. And to me it seemed it was a sudden turn. I watch them off and on quite a bit.
It is the way I see it, you see it different. As I said, it just reminded of what we see on here on a daily basis for years. When they were generally supportive all year.
As I said, it seemed their script was taken directly from this forum over the past week.

khiladi

Reaction score
Hating on Dak?

Every time he ends a ‘slump’ of multiple games by beating on a bum team that the Cowboys are superior to in every respect, it’s all about how Dak has bounced back and shown yet again how he’s an MVP front runner.

It happens every year with the guy..

DFWJC

Reaction score
this morning on GMF. The whole panel basically thinks they are losing this week. Saying pretty much same old Cowboys. Said they really didn't beat anyone this season. Until the Cowboys make a playoff run this will always be the narrative and it should. Here's to hoping they finally shut some people up because the truth does hurt.
Except that Dallas is favored in the game….though not by much

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
A Fan Forum is driven by critical thinking wanting to offer their take and opinions for open discussion not a bunch of cheerleaders.

We tried a Silver Lining forum in Dallas Cowboys official site and it was a ghost town. Shut down after several months of dismal activity.

When 80% is negative, I can see why it was shut down. :lmao:

People on any forum, no matter the subject they too over power the ones they do not want upsetting the apple cart. So they try to force them out.

Therefore it gets unpopular. And less traffic.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
If fans are looking only for positive feed back from the Cowboys there are other sites to go to like the Cowboys official site and their FB page .

ScipioCowboy

More than meets the eye.
Reaction score
Shouldn’t have lost to the Cardinals MASH unit. The narrative would be different without that loss.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Ok I misread it, it seems you were saying the opposite.

Forums can go both ways. Over positive or over negative, and many times in between.
Critical thinking drives activity . It’s true in most fan forums and social media. Much like we see in the TV and Radio mediums.

Most analysts offer a form of critique. Some is positive and some can be negative.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Prove me wrong.

Say you'll delete your account if the Cowboys don't win the Super Bowl this year. Show everyone that the belief you claim to have isn't fake.

I'll agree to that if you agree to leave this forum if the Cowboys win 3 more games then you predict for the season, make playoffs, win the NFC East and get the 3 seed.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I'll agree to that if you agree to leave this forum if the Cowboys win 3 more games then you predict for the season, make playoffs, win the NFC East and get the 3 seed.
Trolls entire premise rest on wagering a team or player will never reach the goal. And until they do reach their agenda or narrative is alive.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Just as I expected.

You don't really believe in them. You just like to pretend you do.

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
Trolls entire premise rest on wagering a team or player will never reach the goal. And until they do reach their agenda or narrative is alive.
Fake belief is disgusting. Especially by individuals that insult others because they are honest about their belief in this team and it's players.

Either you believe or you don't. It's easy to say you do when there's nothing to lose. The real feelings come out when something is on the line.

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
this morning on GMF. The whole panel basically thinks they are losing this week. Saying pretty much same old Cowboys. Said they really didn't beat anyone this season. Until the Cowboys make a playoff run this will always be the narrative and it should. Here's to hoping they finally shut some people up because the truth does hurt.
It makes it all that much sweeter. Cowboys win by 10

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Fake belief is disgusting. Especially by individuals that insult others because they are honest about their belief in this team and it's players.

Either you believe or you don't. It's easy to say you do when there's nothing to lose. The real feelings come out when something is on the line.
Im glad you recognize and are admitting to my claim.