Cowboys getting zero respect

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Just as I expected.

You don't really believe in them. You just like to pretend you do.

I'd rather pretend I believe in my favorite team, then predict they win 9 games and miss the playoffs, and then change my tune 4 months later to this team sucks if they don't win a SB and **** in every positive thread posted. Much rather be me then you Sparky.

StylisticS

Reaction score
This is one reason why I don't watch any of those shows. Even when we win, I never watch them. They are too in the moment and flip flop back and forth.

just_catch_it

Reaction score
Good. Dak always plays better when he goes into “prove the haters wrong” mode.

In fact— this whole team plays better when they are the underdog and disrespected. Hope they come out pissing vinegar on Sunday afternoon bc it’s gonna be an old fashioned street brawl
All the Cowboys are hearing is how physical the 49ers are and how the 49ers are going to punch the Cowboys in the mouth and how the Cowboys can Not stop the run. The Cowboys hear this and will respond! Cowboys win running away!!

MountaineerCowboy

Reaction score
I'd rather pretend I believe in my favorite team, then predict they win 9 games and miss the playoffs, and then change my tune 4 months later to this team sucks if they don't win a SB and **** in every positive thread posted. Much rather be me then you Sparky.
So you admit that you "pretend" to believe in the Cowboys while insulting others that are mature and rational enough to see the team has faults and problems? Soooooo fake.

You're the stereotypical Cowboys fan. The reason real Cowboys fan have a bad name.

Let me guess... You're a Lakers and Yankees fan too, aren't ya?

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Amazing .. we have Cowboy fans who want to believe in their QB and team. How absurd.

What kinda of fans wants to believe ??? Lol

These Trolls are so desperate .

LACowboysFan1

Reaction score
Not all of the talking heads on the four letter and other networks are Dallas haters, some call it like they see it, and do have some expertise, especially the ex-players.

Sadly what the ones that aren't calling for Dallas to do much have based their views largely on reality, the simple fact is that Dallas played once again in a weak division, got to play the terrible Falcons, just squeaked by the non-playoff Vikings, needed overtime to get by the not-at-the-time playing well Pats, lost to the non-playoff Broncos by a lot, and lost to a Cards team that lost 4 of their last 5, with the one win being over us. Losses to the Cards and Broncos at home, no less.

Even if they get to the NFC championship game, likely it's at the Packers, where they seldom win.

But having said that, have to keep some things in mind:
1. Covid is still around, what if they get to play the Packers and Rodgers is out with the Covid? Or all the other playoff games Covid ravages the opposing teams? I suspect it's entirely possible Covid will have a big role to play in who wins the SB, though teams will probably self-quarantine a lot.
2. It's all about matchups, Dallas may get great matchups in all their games.
3. Really there's no team that has dominated all season, all have had their "oops" games, the playoffs are one and done, an off game or some funny ball bounces and teams like the Packers can fall early.

So there's really no reason to be greatly optimistic about Dallas this year, now with Gallup out, T. Smith having off and on physical problems, and there's nobody to "plug in" at LG, etc., weak spots on the team will remain weak spots. Good teams/coaches know how to exploit those weaknesses, are our coaches up to the task?

My view is watch and what happens, happens, no expectations, one way or the other...

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
It wasn't that they picked SF. I can care less. It was their tone and change it attitude. And to me it seemed it was a sudden turn. I watch them off and on quite a bit.
It is the way I see it, you see it different. As I said, it just reminded of what we see on here on a daily basis for years. When they were generally supportive all year.
As I said, it seemed their script was taken directly from this forum over the past week.
Let’s root, hope and pray that our Boys will help to change that this weekend!

Go Cowboys!

PhillyCowboysFan

Reaction score
Not all of the talking heads on the four letter and other networks are Dallas haters, some call it like they see it, and do have some expertise, especially the ex-players.

Sadly what the ones that aren't calling for Dallas to do much have based their views largely on reality, the simple fact is that Dallas played once again in a weak division, got to play the terrible Falcons, just squeaked by the non-playoff Vikings, needed overtime to get by the not-at-the-time playing well Pats, lost to the non-playoff Broncos by a lot, and lost to a Cards team that lost 4 of their last 5, with the one win being over us. Losses to the Cards and Broncos at home, no less.

Even if they get to the NFC championship game, likely it's at the Packers, where they seldom win.

But having said that, have to keep some things in mind:
1. Covid is still around, what if they get to play the Packers and Rodgers is out with the Covid? Or all the other playoff games Covid ravages the opposing teams? I suspect it's entirely possible Covid will have a big role to play in who wins the SB, though teams will probably self-quarantine a lot.
2. It's all about matchups, Dallas may get great matchups in all their games.
3. Really there's no team that has dominated all season, all have had their "oops" games, the playoffs are one and done, an off game or some funny ball bounces and teams like the Packers can fall early.

So there's really no reason to be greatly optimistic about Dallas this year, now with Gallup out, T. Smith having off and on physical problems, and there's nobody to "plug in" at LG, etc., weak spots on the team will remain weak spots. Good teams/coaches know how to exploit those weaknesses, are our coaches up to the task?

My view is watch and what happens, happens, no expectations, one way or the other...
Great post!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
this morning on GMF. The whole panel basically thinks they are losing this week. Saying pretty much same old Cowboys. Said they really didn't beat anyone this season. Until the Cowboys make a playoff run this will always be the narrative and it should. Here's to hoping they finally shut some people up because the truth does hurt.
They're all right, the Boys don't show up in the big games, they've be absent all year long. 4 of their 5 loses have come against playoff teams and if it weren't for the easy schedule they would have more loses than wins this year. Unfortunately for all of us, Prescot is the weak link on this team and his true colors come out against the bullies in this league. He's an over paid, over hyped, underachieving KIRK COUSINS clone...................

Creeper

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what any of these talking heads say. But I understand their sentiment. The way the 49ers won Sunday was impressive considering the competition. In the meantime the Cowboys lost badly to the Cardinals and then whooped up on a depleted Eagles team. And 25 years of one and done will be hard to overcome until they actually win a playoff game.

Dallasfann

Reaction score
So you admit that you "pretend" to believe in the Cowboys while insulting others that are mature and rational enough to see the team has faults and problems? Soooooo fake.

You're the stereotypical Cowboys fan. The reason real Cowboys fan have a bad name.

Let me guess... You're a Lakers and Yankees fan too, aren't ya?

Do you know what would make me quit treating you like an 8 LB purse dog. If you make a thread just like this.

"I was wrong and am sorry for hating on your team so much"

Back in September I predicted the Cowboys would win 9 games and struggle to win games. I never in my wild dreams imagined they could win 12 and get the 3 seed. I can't believe how much this team has proven me wrong. I'm sorry to all the fans of this team who come here to enjoy victories. As I have spoiled all of them the best I could. Fact of the matter is, they have greatly exceeded my expectations and anyone who predicted this success I offer my sincere apologies to."

You even make a sincere post like that and I will quit calling you out in every thread. Until then...you better hope the Cowboys lose this week Sparky, because this is the last chance you get...and every win going forward for you...is gonna get worse and worse..my little yapper.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I disagree.
Then I guess you forget what happened in the old Cowboys site.

Positive comments alone doesn’t drive activity .

Imagine a group of analysts just sitting around a table saying. How bout them Cowboys. You think that would draw interest and hits without winning a championship? Lol

You seem to have forgotten what it feels like not to believe and more critical ?

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
They're all right, the Boys don't show up in the big games, they've be absent all year long. 4 of their 5 loses have come against playoff teams and if it weren't for the easy schedule they would have more loses than wins this year. Unfortunately for all of us, Prescot is the weak link on this team and his true colors come out against the bullies in this league. He's an over paid, over hyped, underachieving KIRK COUSINS clone...................
Aren't you an eagles fan?

lukin2006

Reaction score
I love it. Play with a chip the old shoulder…let’s drive the media mad…and of course Philly fans. We need a SB victory…

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
It doesn't matter what any of these talking heads say. But I understand their sentiment. The way the 49ers won Sunday was impressive considering the competition. In the meantime the Cowboys lost badly to the Cardinals and then whooped up on a depleted Eagles team. And 25 years of one and done will be hard to overcome until they actually win a playoff game.
25-22 is not losing badly to the Cardinals.

Reactions: Tio

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Do you know what would make me quit treating you like an 8 LB purse dog. If you make a thread just like this.

"I was wrong and am sorry for hating on your team so much"

Back in September I predicted the Cowboys would win 9 games and struggle to win games. I never in my wild dreams imagined they could win 12 and get the 3 seed. I can't believe how much this team has proven me wrong. I'm sorry to all the fans of this team who come here to enjoy victories. As I have spoiled all of them the best I could. Fact of the matter is, they have greatly exceeded my expectations and anyone who predicted this success I offer my sincere apologies to."

You even make a sincere post like that and I will quit calling you out in every thread. Until then...you better hope the Cowboys lose this week Sparky, because this is the last chance you get...and every win going forward for you...is gonna get worse and worse..my little yapper.
All he does is troll every day, all season long. What's worse is he's allowed to do so.