Twitter: Cowboys give La’el permission to seek trade

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
Our offense was better with Wilson starting than Gallup starting this year. Gallup did miss a lot but we were rolling without him. Cedrick is a cheap fix all I mean. I rather spend that money on defense

kevinhickey

Reaction score
I can understand trading lael due to having Steele but I believe it is the most ******** move we can make cutting him. We will cut him and lose the best swing tackle in the game and save 1 mil against cap?? No way in hell I cut lael to save 1 mil
When Collins was suspended I think Dallas can void some of his contract. Can someone clarify this situation.

Cowboys1fan

Reaction score
I would guess that Collins and his contract has a better market than Cooper had with his.
Somewhat but when you are saying you will cut him if can’t trade you don’t really hold the cards. Nobody giving 1-2nd pick for him bc of that. Be lucky to get a 4th for one of better right tackles in game

Rayman70

Reaction score
I like Gallup but I like Wilson just as much. Wilson is the cheaper option. Gallup more of a one trick pony compared to Wilson being versatile and can do it all
I agree. Wilson proved his value and seemed to really click with Dak. We need to keep him

DFWJC

Reaction score
Somewhat but when you are saying you will cut him if can’t trade you don’t really hold the cards. Nobody giving 1-2nd pick for him bc of that. Be lucky to get a 4th for one of better right tackles in game
That's what I was saying.
We got 5th for Coop and I think we can get at least a 4th for Collins due to his cost being less than half as much

Rayman70

Reaction score
Our offense was better with Wilson starting than Gallup starting this year. Gallup did miss a lot but we were rolling without him. Cedrick is a cheap fix all I mean. I rather spend that money on defense
When Gallup came back ced saw less playing time and that's when Dak regressed.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
La'el Collins is twice as talented as Terence Steele.
He's also 10x stupider than Terrance Steele, and has missed over like 25 games in the last 2 years so how does his talent trump his production on the field - we're paying for this guy to get diamond chains and fly around on his ATV and fish - bottom line is he doesn't care anymore.

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Collins is like so many on this roster.

Doesn't care. No focus or discipline. Unreliable. Out of shape. Does the bare minimum required.

This team needs grown *** men. Hard to find these days.
yet Risen is begging for us to keep him... LOL I don't get you guys

youngjerryjones

Reaction score
Obviously.
you guys are so wishy washy - how many on this board even thought the defense would be ranked out of the bottom 25 last year? Saying we're not good is the lowest hanging fruit pure speculation. Who knows what we will draft, compensation for La'el and what happens with FA - board is way too quick to jump the gun. You guys were all pooping your pants with the Parsons over Slater and now everyone is drooling over Parsons.

MikeT22

Reaction score
Wonder how many picks we will give up trading Collins?

Jerrah teh risk takeh!!!!!

Acceptablename

Reaction score
There goes Dak’s BFF. Seems like yesterday Jerruh was tearing up at his post-draft introductory press conference. I think it’s official - we’ve wasted a generation of oline talent.

jess-haynie_dallas-cowboys_dallas-cowboys-have-big-hole-on-offensive-line.jpg

Steele may not be the talent Collins is but Collins didn’t care and Steele will equal Collins in effect soon. Im glad. The piss cup thing he got himself into burned me. We’re always complaining about country club locker room well here’s something I can get on board with.

Mr_437

Reaction score
I'm excited a LCollins trade should net a 7th rounder.