Cowboys have a 22% chance to make the Super Bowl

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Let's look at it from the opposite angle, if someone said you had a 78 percent chance of NOT losing everything this year we would all be just slightly nervous.

So a 22 percent chance is really not nothing.

GMO415

Reaction score
giphy.gif

Established1971

fiveandcounting
Reaction score
some abritrary algorithm? these % chance things irk me, they are so meaningless and that goes both ways. They are meaningless if you are a doom and gloomer and think they have no chance and they are meaningless if you are a pom pom waver and have faith they will do it, or anything in between

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
I’ve been predicting a Cowboys vs Bills SB for two years and it probably won’t happen this year but would be interesting. Probably the second best teams in their conferences.

McKDaddy

Reaction score
The only way I can see the % that high is if they pretended the playoffs were against the bottom 6 teams in the conference.

Surfguy

Reaction score
You better let somebody love you. Let somebody love you...before it's too...!

22%...minus 13. That's my number.

lkelly

Reaction score
Are they including some projection that half the 49er team tests positive for steroids, crack, and some sort of fish paralyzer during the Wild Card weekend?

MysteryIceGuro

Reaction score
That 22% must factor in the possibility of a meteorite striking the Bay Area cause we aren’t getting past San Francisco, let alone these other teams like the Lions (again) and the Rams (again).

Whirlwin

Cowboy , It’s a way of life.
Reaction score
CowboysZone DIEHARD Fan
That 22% must factor in the possibility of a meteorite striking the Bay Area cause we aren’t getting past San Francisco, let alone these other teams like the Lions (again) and the Rams (again).
San Francisco, their frauds.