Cowboys have a 22% chance to make the Super Bowl

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Some people actually believe these numbers.

Like the PFF crowd.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Surprised the Ravens chances aren’t higher. It’s probably because Jackson has a 1-3 playoff record.

ghst187

Reaction score
Semi-related…I think if Philly goes to Tampa in round 1…high probability they lose

Bing

Reaction score
Well let's see, there will be 7 NFC teams trying to get to the superbowl. So at this time each of those teams has a 14.28% chance of getting there. Anything can happen in the playoffs, any team can easily be one and done

JustChip

Reaction score
If Dallas goes to SF for the NFCCG, I think they will reverse the narrative and go on to the SB. Getting to SF will be a challenge.
I hope so. Or it could be 1981 all over again.

That ‘81 team went SF in the regular season and got gobsmacked. We all painfully know what happened in the return trip for the NFCCG.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
I’ve been predicting a Cowboys vs Bills SB for two years and it probably won’t happen this year but would be interesting. Probably the second best teams in their conferences.
MAYBe TO you but not me . If cowboys make it that far I would rather they play the ravens, that way no one could say they didnt play a good team.
Rest of afc this year is kinda flaky.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
If Dallas goes to SF for the NFCCG, I think they will reverse the narrative and go on to the SB. Getting to SF will be a challenge.
getting OUT with a win will be a challenge too? or is that gonna be easy?

Streifenkarl

Reaction score
Most useless but funny at the same time thread ever. Keep up the good work folks, keep it up! :laugh:

LovinItAll

Reaction score

I care about the Commanders and only the Commanders. I don't bet futures, so the odds for making/winning the SB mean nothing to me.

I hope the Coboys have the same mindset. The Commanders can absolutely win a football game against any team that overlooks them.

StarChamber_33

Reaction score
If we can't win it all, I would like to see the 49ers get KNOCKED OUT, preferably before the Super Bowl.. There is no team in existence that I HATE more than them.

Gonzomandela01

Reaction score
If we can't win it all, I would like to see the 49ers get KNOCKED OUT, preferably before the Super Bowl.. There is no team in existence that I HATE more than them.
Wouldn't watching them lose another big game against the Ravens be preferable?

The Fonz

Correctamundo
Reaction score
The NFL is pure entertainment business so it is in their interest we win it or come close this year.