Cowboys have a strong young core of talent

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
zekes missed one game in his career , how many has cmac missed. Go back and tell me whos contract is better as ones making the same money but playing 30% less games and while on the filed since 2016 zekes played the most offensive snaps. Hes a workhorse availability is important and when he has a heathy OL a starting qb and an OC that uses him like hes built for, hes still the better RB IMO..

I like all the judgment last year Dak made 32 MIl for 4 games, so that what 8 mil per game wow that deal!
Cmac made what 10-12mil for 4 games??? 3mil a game nice that steal right there

zeke made 13mil for 15 games, at least he played and suffered through playing with 3rd string spare team around him after recovering from covid and obviously played hurt 3-4 games....

lets add it Tyrone smith, LC, and Jarwin all nice new deals how many games did they play??

so

again take that Philly stink on out of cowboy country..

go onto your own website and leave Cowboy talk to the Cowboys fans :rolleyes::popcorn:

there’s a difference between availability and overall ability.

Would you prefer a great player for 12 games or a good player for 16? Zeke played 16 last year, yes. He got paid 15m$ to rush for 900 yards over 16 games

blueblood70

Reaction score
there’s a difference between availability and overall ability.

Would you prefer a great player for 12 games or a good player for 16? Zeke played 16 last year, yes. He got paid 15m$ to rush for 900 yards over 16 games
he played 15 idiot i know you are from philly and cant count so ill give you a break..smh man i smell bird **** when you open your mouth..please shut it, or is that all the man *** you eat..?

already discussed this loser philly fan, get the stink out of here

zeke played from behind a 3rd string OL bunch of street guys, 4 qbs, a defense had them player from 2-3 scores behind(you know football how much running is done down 3 scores?) and he was injured and recovering from covid..**** happens , so go ef your self and get out of our forum..go cry me river of broken wings in your own territory..

you other NFCE fans like to troll or forum yet ive never once cared to even click another teams website, shows your ignorance and jealousy , we dont want you here..im out!

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
he played 15 idiot i know you are from philly and cant count so ill give you a break..smh man i smell bird **** when you open your mouth..please shut it, or is that all the man *** you eat..?

zeke played from behind a 3rd string OL bunch of street guys, 4 qbs, a defense had them player from 2-3 scores behind(you know football how much running is done down 3 scores?) and he was injured and recovering from covid..**** happens , so go ef your self and get out of our forum..go cry me river of broken wings in your own territory..

you other NFCE fans like to troll or forum yet ive never once cared to even click another teams website, shows your ignorance and jealousy , we dont want you here..im out!

Oh, so your argument is he wasn’t able to complete the full season. I misunderstood

900 yards is definitely the worst season for a running back playing 15 games and making 15m+, but I wonder if it’s the worst season ever for a running back playing 15 games and making 10m+? I’m gonna look that up

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score

You and a couple of other guys wouldn't get so frustrated if the players you keep saying are so awesome actually won something. All three of you get obviously angry, childishly call people names, and generally have the keyboard warrior routine down pat.

Bottom line is the Cowboys can't have the greatest roster ever, go 9-7 or 8-8, and miss the playoffs. You may wanna believe they're that good but until they prove it on the field it's just empty chatter. That's why you get the pushback that annoys you so much.

blueblood70

Reaction score
Oh, so your argument is he wasn’t able to complete the full season. I misunderstood

900 yards is definitely the worst season for a running back playing 15 games and making 15m+, but I wonder if it’s the worst season ever for a running back playing 15 games and making 10m+? I’m gonna look that up

look at who zeke played with a 3rd string OL, 4 QBs, Jarwin gone, a historically bad defense playing from 3 scores downs, recovering from covid, banged up, = not conducive to a good run game.

I guarantee henry would not have done better. You phreaking beagle tool. You out fool..no way any rb does any better with that team he played with in those circumstances he played..

only an ignorant butt licking philly fan could be so blind that they as sports fans do not understand what i wrote long ago and you conveniently skipped over it..

Mods should not allow the enemy in her so ill block you myself before i get benched. Bye bird ****!! thank the lord for block button..

TequilaCowboy

Reaction score
We have a lot of young guys but not a young core of superstars.

Exactly, every team has some young players. Some even more than the Cowboys, doesn't make them a soon to be juggernaut. This is just idiotic to think that.

Adreme

Reaction score
Gallop is the teams number 3 WR and neither LB can stay healthy. That honestly is not that impressive of a core. The hope is that Lamb and Diggs take a step forward in year 2 and then there can finally be some young talent on rookie deals that are performing at a high level for the Cowboys.

Aerolithe_Lion

Reaction score
look at who zeke played with a 3rd string OL, 4 QBs, Jarwin gone, a historically bad defense playing from 3 scores downs, recovering from covid, banged up, = not conducive to a good run game.

I guarantee henry would not have done better. You phreaking beagle tool. You out fool..no way any rb does any better with that team he played with in those circumstances he played..

only an ignorant butt licking philly fan could be so blind that they as sports fans do not understand what i wrote long ago and you conveniently skipped over it..

Mods should not allow the enemy in her so ill block you myself before i get benched. Bye bird ****!! thank the lord for block button..

everyone has excuses, Cowboys just seemingly most than most

birdwells1

Reaction score
Anae, 23, Biadasz 23, Trysten 23, Pollard 23, Connor 23, Gallimore 24, Jarwin 26, Wilson 26, La’ell 27, Gregory 28.
This is a joke, right? Just because they're young doesn't mean that they're good.

Anae- hasn't played yet he's just young
Biadasz- played well last year.
Pollard-change of pace back
Connor Williams?- only starting due to his draft position
Connor McGovern- best Conner on the team
Galimore-showed flash so lets anoint him just like the front office does. Forget flash I want consistent production.
Jarwin- a mediocre TE
Wilson- better than anything else we had last year and that's not saying much.
La'ell- I don't know what happened to him last year but he was a let down for not playing
Gregory-the only 28 year old that's still living off potential

The Cowboys front office looks at the roster that they put together with rose colored glasses on or best case scenario. What I means that project the players playing to their "ceiling" and if all 22 starters do that then we'll make a deep run into the playoff but how likely is that to happen?

shabazz

Reaction score
So the guy that shames other posters for posting in draft and rumor threads doesnt like when someone points out how bs his own thread is.

Nice

The only way you didnt get tea bagged daily when you were a Marine is if you were a super POG

He’s a Marine? With all the hyper drama slang she posts I thought she was a teenager.

DuncanIso

Reaction score

would like to see Zeke around 300 rushes.

240+ is too low.

still, he had 1300+ all purpose yards, and 8 TDS.

but he needs more rushes.