Not open for further replies.

JBS

Reaction score
Archer says forget about Wagner. He’s not an option

JW82

JJ21
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Have to keep in mind they rarely have more than 2 LBers on the field anymore and Kearse fills that 3rd LB role.

Big_D

Reaction score
Just 2 back to back years of 12 win seasons and a roster poised to challenge for the nfce bc of a very good offseason, but don't let the facts disrupt your narrative.

Love it or hate it the cowboys have found a recipe that works and are continuing to evolve the way they aquire talent...

This offseason year plus the last two full seasons are among the best and most consistent that this team has been in 30 years...

It's definitely the best roster we've seen in the Jerry era that didn't still have remnants of Jimmy's players.

TheHerd

Reaction score
Just 2 back to back years of 12 win seasons and a roster poised to challenge for the nfce bc of a very good offseason, but don't let the facts disrupt your narrative.

Love it or hate it the cowboys have found a recipe that works and are continuing to evolve the way they aquire talent...

This offseason year plus the last two full seasons are among the best and most consistent that this team has been in 30 years...
Playoff failure isn’t my goal, but go ahead with your success narrative. I said I like their approach this off-season. They’ve actually signed some playmakers who weren’t on the team last year.

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Thread is moot at this point. Wagner rejoins the Seahawks.

Status
Not open for further replies.