CT Dal Fan
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 18,106
- Reaction score
- 31,257
Now let's hope any other player in close contact with him can hold out for the next four hours or so.
Yet another case of noextensionitis.That sucks. Glad it’s an illness and not injury
8.5 but still worrisome.-9.5 sure doesn't look too good right now...
Wait I thought his coughing hurt his backHis immunity was weakened by his injured back
His contract made him throw up?According to Richard Sherman his illness may have something to do about new contract......great
Sucks... but at least it's against the worst passing team in the NFL. They weren't even good with Mayfield. Mike Evans is gone and Chris Godwin looks to be a shell of his former self.WTH ? We are so snake-bitten. Finally get a decent corner and the day of the game he gets what … the flu? Just craziness with this team.
Sherman hates the Cowboys. Anything to stir up trouble. Faking for a contract his second game in ? Really?According to Richard Sherman his illness may have something to do about new contract......great
Find anotherLol. I hate this team
I wanted to watch him can they postponeLol. I hate this team
Wouldn't be surprised if he is angling for an extension.
Both wrong......According to Richard Sherman his illness may have something to do about new contract......great
Edit... vomiting.
