FiveSuperBowls
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 3,329
- Reaction score
- 2,936
Take the flu shot!
Why us? Why?Lol. I hate this team
Flu is going around bigtimeI don't see how that's a thing he was just practicing and stuff yesterday looked like he was pretty energetic and all of a sudden what was he staying at a hotel and one of the buccaneers poisoned his food I mean what the hell could have happened in 24 hours?
We never get anything nice I mean can we have anything nice I mean this can't be true I mean is all of a sudden we're finding out this late in the day less than two hours before kickoff, That he's out with a sickness..
It has to be foodborne to be all of a sudden now he got a bad case of Montezuma revenge or something dehydrated them..
He's starting early. LolI hope this isn’t a “new contract” illness.
BubonicThis team would get the pneumonic plague before anyone else
Why do you think they won’t beat us? This is the worst defense in history.It's not like they're going to beat us but I can see it being fairly close. We leave people wide open and don't get much pressure. These are professional quarterbacks, the best of the best, regardless if they are rookies or not.
It would be kind of funny if this blew up in Jerry's face immediately. And not surprising at all actually.I hope this isn’t a “new contract” illness.
There is no such thing as a scrub team.Maybe his back is actually a real thing and is aggravating him so they don’t want to risk playing him against a scrub team like the Bucs but they also don’t want to look like idiots for giving up a 2nd for damaged goods.
He saw how zeke did it and watched Jerry cave. He knows he has the leverage because of what they gave up to get him. If that’s the case (which I really don’t think it is yet, but will be) then well played Mr Porter, lol.He's starting early. Lol
There is no such thing as a scrub team.
We are a scrub teamMaybe his back is actually a real thing and is aggravating him so they don’t want to risk playing him against a scrub team like the Bucs but they also don’t want to look like idiots for giving up a 2nd for damaged goods.
Yeah there is, you’re about to see one in 25 mins and it’s not the cowboys.There is no such thing as a scrub team.
Our defense will look all pro’s against these chumps. I honestly wish it would be more entertaining, I want the win, but I also enjoy watching competitive football and that won’t be tonight.We are a scrub team
The overreaction is predictable and laughable.It would be kind of funny if this blew up in Jerry's face immediately. And not surprising at all actually.


yes but he would have known he was coming down with the flu this morning or yesterday this seemed to be really sudden He was showing pictures of his new cleats his jersey seemed to be working out yesterday to me it seems more like a Montezuma's revenge is a nice way to put it online you know ate something wrong got stomach issues and likely just can't play I don't think it's anything elseFlu is going around bigtime
