Cowboys have ruled out CB Joey Porter Jr. with an illness

Porter was posting pictures of his jersey and saying Game Time 6 hours ago. I think he is really sick. He showed up to the stadium and then was escorted out with a guy carrying a bucket for his vomiting.
 
Porter was posting pictures of his jersey and saying Game Time 6 hours ago. I think he is really sick. He showed up to the stadium and then was escorted out with a guy carrying a bucket for his vomiting.
Damn man, id put a line in him, give him a banana bag or two and a double dose of zofran. Then pat him on the butt, and say go get it big dawg.
 
Porter was posting pictures of his jersey and saying Game Time 6 hours ago. I think he is really sick. He showed up to the stadium and then was escorted out with a guy carrying a bucket for his vomiting.
The trainer was literally carrying a bucket near him when they left the locker room - If he’s fakin it, he’s on full-blown Ferris Bueller mode.
 
I don't see how that's a thing he was just practicing and stuff yesterday looked like he was pretty energetic and all of a sudden what was he staying at a hotel and one of the buccaneers poisoned his food I mean what the hell could have happened in 24 hours?

We never get anything nice I mean can we have anything nice I mean this can't be true I mean is all of a sudden we're finding out this late in the day less than two hours before kickoff, That he's out with a sickness..

It has to be foodborne to be all of a sudden now he got a bad case of Montezuma revenge or something dehydrated them..
Dont you normally get sick the day before you actually get sick.

Its like me sating right now "I dont feel good" next thing you know im sick or that's how most people get sick.

It normally happens the day before you get sick
 
Dont you normally get sick the day before you actually get sick.

Its like me sating right now "I dont feel good" next thing you know im sick or that's how most people get sick.

It normally happens the day before you get sick
Well I don't that matters now I mean it looks like he's really sick he's not faking it has nothing to do with his contract but it does suck because now bland's out there holding and creating like ridiculous penalty that we could have had them punting and a sack Nope
 
If y’all think he’s faking it to get a contract, you’re stupid. You’re just stupid.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,248
Messages
14,675,870
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top