Signed by Cowboys Cowboys have signed former TCU offensive tackle Aviante Collins To PS

TwoCentPlain

Numbnuts
Reaction score
Still no LB on the PS. I would replace Burton with a LB.

Raiders are waiving 2020 3rd round LB Tanner Muse from Clemson. Don't know anything about him other than he had a toe injury knocking him out of the 2020 season. Maybe he is better than Gifford? Who knows?

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score

Raiders are waiving 2020 3rd round LB Tanner Muse from Clemson. Don't know anything about him other than he had a toe injury knocking him out of the 2020 season. Maybe he is better than Gifford? Who knows?
Muse is fast but looks like a safety

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I was surprised and disappointed they brought Burton back to the PS. He is horrible. Maybe he is the new Jameille Showers.

And the lack of LB”s is amazing the past 3 or 4 years. Seems they keep a low number in TC for competition. And now not one on the PS. Amazing.
No wonder Jaylon can’t get beat out for a position. :laugh: J/K could not resist. As I think he can be serviceable and want to see if he can rebound this season under Quinn and his defense.

John813

Reaction score

Forgot the was taken that high. Nuts. Guess it was the ghost of Al Davis taking him after he ran a 4.41

Even crazier is he is the 2nd 2020 3rd rounder not on the team/never played a regular season snap.

First was Lynn Bowden who was traded months after being drafted...

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
I'll gladly take speed at the LB position as long as he isn't afraid to tackle.
Muse runs a 4.3, but seems to big to be a safety, but too small to be a LB. He's more of a box guy anyway, had coverage issues in college. He read the run very well, if he could put on some size could probably be a decent LB

Cowpolk

Landry Hat
Reaction score
Muse runs a 4.3, but seems to big to be a safety, but too small to be a LB. He's more of a box guy anyway, had coverage issues in college. He read the run very well, if he could put on some size could probably be a decent LB
Put him at Full Back and bring back the MOSE call MMMUUUUUSSSSSEEEE