Twitter: Cowboys Have The 2nd Best Non-QB Drafting Since 2015

1942willys

Reaction score

For those that say we need a better team around Dak…We can’t do much better than this. If Dak can’t get to a NFCCG with this, how can we ever get to a SB?

Maybe we will be more aggressive in FA, but I just don’t see it

To be fair KC also is willing to spend money in FA that we do not
and of course they have a much better coach and above alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Mahoones

Redline360

Reaction score
Anyone that says we need a better team around Dak is beyond clueless. Dak has had a Ferrari of a team to work with since 2016 compared to the majority of the league.

Do the Cowboys have issues in certain positions? Yes, but so does every other team in football. Coaching, schemes, heart n soul, leadership all come into a factor of exploiting or minimizing such issues. No team is perfect far from it.

And the JJ country club mentality

Last edited:

lkelly

Reaction score
I assume that the numbers for the 2023 draft might have the Texans first and Dallas last. That's not even including the QB...

Perhaps the Lions are ahead of the Texans for 2023.

cowboys5xsbs

Reaction score
and of course they have a much better coach and above alllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllll
Mahoones
Are they? They let all their wrs walk and traded Hill. They have cheaped out in some critical areas.

Proof

Reaction score
Mahoones
and are the only team on the list to have won a sb in that time frame as well

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Wonder what it looks like with free agency….especially since you can’t win consistently just by drafting.

beware_d-ware

Reaction score
Wowwww. Houston was literally twice as bad as the second worst team. Fire Easterby, indeed.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
You're right to criticize Dak

But I view this as a Free Agency/Trades Ruing thread.

Big_D

Reaction score
These numbers crack me up. They're right up there with the individual awards after the season. They mean absolutely nothing at all. At least they're better than the niners at something??? The D line was horrendous in 2015. It actually got better since McCarthy got here and it's still not very good in comparison to teams like the Ravens or Niners. They've done a solid job drafting, it's actually filling out the rest of the team that's a problem, and it's a mighty big problem. The clowns in the front office will continue to overvalue their own players. It's what they do!

FVSTONE

Reaction score
Mahoones
KC got rid of the best receiver in the game and with Mahomes as it's QB they are still one of the best teams in the NFL. If the Boys offed CeeDee, Prescot wouldn't be able to lead the Boys to any type of winning record.

big dog cowboy

THE BIG DOG
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
KC got rid of the best receiver in the game and with Mahomes as it's QB they are still one of the best teams in the NFL. If the Boys offed CeeDee, Prescot wouldn't be able to lead the Boys to any type of winning record.
Where there's smoke there's fire and there is serious smoke coming from this post. Good job!

Dallasfann

Reaction score
Yeah I get the intent is to knock Dak but just shows you how crucial free agency is.
Dak should get no more passes any longer. This was a big season, especially for fans like me who REALLY wanted him to prove everyone wrong, myself included. I went in saying that I don't think he's the guy but I'm willing to root for the guy in hopes he completely proves me wrong. He once again has let this entire team down. There is no way even reasonable fans should be fooled into thinking he isn't a major problem on this team. MAJOR problem.

TheMarathonContinues

Reaction score
Dak should get no more passes any longer. This was a big season, especially for fans like me who REALLY wanted him to prove everyone wrong, myself included. I went in saying that I don't think he's the guy but I'm willing to root for the guy in hopes he completely proves me wrong. He once again has let this entire team down. There is no way even reasonable fans should be fooled into thinking he isn't a major problem on this team. MAJOR problem.
He owes us or his teammates nothing. He needs to prove it to himself. He never got a "pass". You don't get those as the Cowboys QB.