Cowboys have the second-most rookies

LowTech

the most important member
Reaction score
These are the rookies I can remember from 2005, three of which are now gone. Parcells has really turned this roster over. We do have a nice blend of youth and experience on the team. This is something I believe all of us are glad to see.

Barber, Marion
Burnett, Kevin
Canty, Chris
Condo, John
Johnson, Thomas
Petitti, Rob
Ratliff, Jeremiah
Spears, Marcus
Thompson, Tyson
Ware, Demarcus

Awakened

the Dude abides
Reaction score
wileedog said:
Hurd will be active because he has learned and can back up all three WR spots.

Wouldn't the determining factor on activating the 5th WR be special teams play? Parcells made it clear that Rector is his top backup, and is even threatening Crayton. So I would think that 5th guy is very unlikely to actually play WR, and will be first and foremost a special teams guy.

For instance, if TO or Glenn go down with an injury, wouldn't Crayton probably be the first backup for both of them in the 2 receiver set?

Yakuza Rich

Reaction score
What's funny is that people will still claim that Jerry and Parcells are putting all their chips in to win a Super Bowl this season and destroying the future in the process. But, people are going to believe what they want to.

YAKUZA

sf49rh8r

Reaction score
LowTech said:
I didn't realize this until I caught this article about the Packers on cnnsi.com

Four of the team's league-high 14 rookies -- linebacker A.J. Hawk, wide receiver Greg Jennings and guards Jason Spitz and Tony Moll -- will start.

The Dallas Cowboys have the second-most rookies on their 53-man roster with 10, according to the Wisconsin State Journal in Madison. The defending NFC-champion Seattle Seahawks have four rookies, the league's fewest.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2006/football/nfl/09/04/bc.fbn.packers.notebook.ap/index.html

Sounds like our future it so bright we....:dance: