Twitter: Cowboys held workouts for four players

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Should bring in 2 DT's. At this point what RB would be better than they have. Then again could get lucky,

They have 2 open roster spots. They don't have as many on the DL going into TC as usual. So I can see one signed there.
I am surprised they have as many LB's as they do Probably the most they had going into TC for years. That can be the difference between DQ & MZ.

DandyDon52

Reaction score
They did good with the 2 players from the ufl, both all pro.
The kicker , fish said they got a call about him being really good, it was a ex dallas kicker that called them.
He said Aubrey just needed to speed up the process, so he had worked with him on that.

So now they are looking at more ufl guys, and they may hit on 1 or 2 more.
One guy they are overlooking is Dinucci, the whole nfl is, he was very good in the UFL, top QB.
But dallas already have 3 qbs.

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
Interesting all this interest in Defensive ends....when the real need is DT. Haven't ever bought into Golston as a DT....Is Carl Davis really a viable option? Mazi is still a huge question mark....Unless they plan on moving Sam Williams inside....I just don't see why all the Defensive ends. All this talk of getting bigger up front....Instead...sure looks like we have done nothing.

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Should bring in 2 DT's. At this point what RB would be better than they have. Then again could get lucky,

They have 2 open roster spots. They don't have as many on the DL going into TC as usual. So I can see one signed there.
I am surprised they have as many LB's as they do Probably the most they had going into TC for years. That can be the difference between DQ & MZ.
Yeah, they should keep 5 or 6 LBs this year and likely less safeties.

Rayman70

Reaction score
maxresdefault.jpg
this is the guy we are looking at. Not the other Lovett.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score

Well, evidently, the FO is considering changes in a desperate attempt to avert catastrophic disaster -- who knew?

Gosh, it's about time! Granted, the prospective additions aren't exactly ones to be costly -- no surprise there, folks.

Last edited:

CCBoy

Reaction score
Well, evidently, the FO is considering changes in a desperate attempt to avert catastrophic disaster -- who knew?

Gosh, it's about time! Granted, the prospective additions aren't exactly ones to be costly -- no surprise there, folks.
Checking all sources once worked back when the Cowboys came into existence...the role of leadership is just as necessary as is staff now.