Twitter: Cowboys held workouts for four players

blueblood70

Reaction score
They did good with the 2 players from the ufl, both all pro.
The kicker , fish said they got a call about him being really good, it was a ex dallas kicker that called them.
He said Aubrey just needed to speed up the process, so he had worked with him on that.

So now they are looking at more ufl guys, and they may hit on 1 or 2 more.
One guy they are overlooking is Dinucci, the whole nfl is, he was very good in the UFL, top QB.
But dallas already have 3 qbs.
:muttley: :lmao2::lmao: Right our cast off like Mike white and others who y'all said the same thing about in a quarterback starved league everybody's overlooking them but the wonderful GM's in here I mean the professionals in here are overwhelming that they don't have a job at a big NFL franchise I mean where are all your credentials Mr. they're all overlooking this guy?

Show me one quarterback that left the NFL for one of these small leagues in the last 10 years and came back and now as a starter and that's shocking everyone that they changed and narrative from when they were in the NFL the first time or never made the NFL team show me all these quarterbacks there aren't many players at all but quarterback would be the least percentage of making a team and actually starting...show me these cast off QBS who now are starting in the NFL? let me guess he better then rush and lance now because you say so? that was said about Grier and white lmao..

zrinkill

Cowboy Fan
Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
GFHon4eb0AAvDoD.jpg:large

DandyDon52

Reaction score
:muttley: :lmao2::lmao: Right our cast off like Mike white and others who y'all said the same thing about in a quarterback starved league everybody's overlooking them but the wonderful GM's in here I mean the professionals in here are overwhelming that they don't have a job at a big NFL franchise I mean where are all your credentials Mr. they're all overlooking this guy?

Show me one quarterback that left the NFL for one of these small leagues in the last 10 years and came back and now as a starter and that's shocking everyone that they changed and narrative from when they were in the NFL the first time or never made the NFL team show me all these quarterbacks there aren't many players at all but quarterback would be the least percentage of making a team and actually starting...show me these cast off QBS who now are starting in the NFL? let me guess he better then rush and lance now because you say so? that was said about Grier and white lmao..
IT doesnt happen much because most nfl people have the same closed mind outlook you do!
Curt Warner would have never played in the NFL because of people who think like you do.
Mike white had become a good qb, and just got hurt.

blueblood70

Reaction score
IT doesnt happen much because most nfl people have the same closed mind outlook you do!
Curt Warner would have never played in the NFL because of people who think like you do.
Mike white had become a good qb, and just got hurt.
no one by that name played in the NFL :lmao:

ME lmao ?!! we are talking about REAL GMS, owners and coaches, you might want to step down with this ....at fall through the cracks but you're picking one? very few and oi said last decade from these smaller leagues? you cant really find one.. some players take longer to come around and develop into that type of player they need the extra work IE geno smith and hes not even that special but took the long route. so sure did James get it wrong , yes b.... the last 10 years from those leagues...

BTW spell his name right... Kurt Warner, but let's be clear here he was on an NFL team first, got cut went to anther league and came back. Maybe its why he was successful he needed the work and took the long way..at least add in Romo but he sat and didnt take long to show out etc lots of players fall through the cracks but Ben needs more years to even be on the radar or he would have made it..real gms and experts watch his film, not fan watching TV against inferior talent.. Its why kickers and punters are the most of what talent is located in the other football leagues.