Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Hire Director of Strategic Football Operations

John813

Reaction score
See, there's a reason why they wanted to leave 20mil in cap space.

Unrelated to this signing but there's a reason.

CowboysLakerBamaFan

Reaction score
I don't like the way he's looking at me.

Stop it.

STOP SMILING LIKE THAT AND BEING ALL "WELL HI EVERYONE I'M JOHN STARK" HE'S PIZZING ME OFF!

bandfan

Reaction score
Is there someplace where you can actually look up DC job openings....

J-man

Reaction score
I don't think analytics have a very big place in football. They can't factor how a player reacts to getting punched in the mouth.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
Doesn’t every team have a couple of these guys on the payroll? Stat nerds?
Yes, but our previous stat nerd looks like he was let go. I don't see his LinkedIn Profile has been changed though.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
I don't think analytics have a very big place in football. They can't factor how a player reacts to getting punched in the mouth.
I think they have a place and time just like anything else. I'm not a big fan of analytics in football because the sample size for many situations is pretty limited relative to the NBA and MLB so your confidence in arriving at the right conclusion is going to be lower.

Hoofbite

Reaction score
Dammm......where do i find these cushy jobs listed?....Linkedin.com, Indeed.com , Monster.com? be great to be able to steal Jerry's money and not be held accountable.
I think the starting point is to attend 2 universities that are regarded as being top 20 in the nation.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I’m pretty sure this is to make Stephen feel as if he knows more about football than he actually does.
The new tool of the incompetent is to bring the data. Often, it is a distraction.