Signed by Cowboys Cowboys Hire Director of Strategic Football Operations

shabazz

Reaction score
I like the culture he brings to the team.

gtb1943

Reaction score
Well the Colts were not exactly world beaters were they?

People blather over analytics right and left, but really are they all that?

Or is it that numbers impress some people?

Personally, I doubt they make all that much difference.

Bottom line is having a front office that knows how to find good players and coaches. That is what wins games, not rows and rows of numbers.

Nova

Ntegrase96
Reaction score
Well the Colts were not exactly world beaters were they?

People blather over analytics right and left, but really are they all that?

Or is it that numbers impress some people?

Personally, I doubt they make all that much difference.

Bottom line is having a front office that knows how to find good players and coaches. That is what wins games, not rows and rows of numbers.
I honestly have no idea what his role will actually be, but Actuaries deal with risk management. My guess, or maybe just my hope, is that he'll be a better voice in the room when it's time to decide salaries, who to pay, etc.

RustyBourneHorse

Reaction score
Does he also calibrate Rowdy's golf cart so he can't go too fast almost hitting cheerleaders.
I think it was 12 yers ago, they banned him from being on the field at the same

Yeah, those runaway carts are certainly a scare

blueblood70

Reaction score
I would love to read that job description.
would you... I know it's hard for some of you to forget this is not a small family mom and pop run business because it's run by a family this is a $10 billion corporation that doesn't need help from lowly fans on forums and social media on who to hire and fire I bet it might be a shock to you how many people the Dallas Cowboys actually employ this is things you get to see and read because they allow it and yet somehow the mocking comes from the minions from way way way down on the Internet... It's comical in here with the way you judge an organization on who they feel like hiring or letting go...

750 employees

Dallas Cowboys has 750 employees. 43% of Dallas Cowboys employees are women, while 57% are men.Feb 6, 2023
https://www.zippia.com/dallas-cowboys-careers-20890/demographics/#:~:text=Dallas Cowboys has 750 employees,, while 57% are men.

Dallas Cowboys Statistics And Demographics - Zippia

https://www.zippia.com/dallas-cowboys-careers-20890/demographics/#:~:text=Dallas Cowboys has 750 employees,, while 57% are men.
anything else??
OK
I also believe Jerry Jones has how many other companies or franchises like Papa John's how many of those does he own?? I mean he doesn't need help from you he asked people they handle his business for him, he doesn't need fans advice or judgment but for that matter

I don't get it I really don't y'all just really seriously think that Jerry just sits up there and sends out little 3M ticket memos daily for his own amusement. No there's so many layers between him and those 750 employees with justice one company imagine the rest he has managers he has real business people working with him and for him...

https://rocketreach.co/dallas-cowboys-management_b5c64a33f42e0cb4

that link says 1234 employees with all players and coaches included. job descriptions listed go READ..