Twitter: Cowboys hire Klein Kubiak as area scout

DandyDon52

Reaction score
The good ole boys league.

Friends and family only in the NFL.

That’s why I say a lot of these coaches and scouts are overrated.
I thought I was the only one that thought that lol, guess not.

It is why someone like Bellichek can dominate the other bozo's

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
Personally, I kinda like the idea of a young guy with a history of NFL activity coming into the fold. Let's just see what he has to offer! :)

Reactions: CWR

CCBoy

Reaction score
Oh, for sure...there has to just be a ton of nepotism in one of the top Universities in the Country, as to intellectual achievements...Rice.

Melonfeud

I Copy!,,, er,,,I guess,,,ah,,,maybe.
Reaction score
I thought I was the only one that thought that lol, guess not.

It is why someone like Bellichek can dominate the other bozo's
* Hey man, , , it's either the GRIT or the GET air T.V. channel is fixing to air some kinda western themed flick this weekend featuring the Lipton ice tea man Himself (the original #17),,,it's called *** banjo*** something or other,,,(I don't remember)

:starspin:o_O:starspin:

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
If Mcclay was involved in the hiring I have high expectations.

I haven't seen anything indicating who initiated the hire, although his dad, Gary, is well known in NFL circles. Of course, Klein has had some experience, also, to a lesser degree, which, at least, offers hope that he knows what he's doing. I expect we'll learn more about him in due time. All I know right now is that he was formerly an area scout for Denver after serving as an intern for Houston. I wouldn't be surprised if McClay was involved, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: CWR

speedkilz88

Reaction score
Normally I wouldn't think it's a good sign when the guy was fired and looking for work instead of stealing someone when their contract is up. But in this case the Broncos were clearly cutting ties with the Kubiak family. Looks like that divorce did not go well.