CFZ Cowboys hype was overblown and fans are reeling

nalam

The realist
Reaction score
11 wins too high an expectation based on our brutal schedule. Oddsmakers had us as 9 1/2 over under.

3-3 will make it tougher to make the playoffs but not impossible. We still have some winnable opponents out there.

I’m still not sure why fans are setting the tone after this expected loss?
A marginal losss where the team competed and came up short would not have the same impact as a complete beat down on all fronts , Def got their butts handed to them and offense crapped the bed and STs were non impactful .

Diehardblues

Reaction score
A marginal losss where the team competed and came up short would not have the same impact as a complete beat down on all fronts , Def got their butts handed to them and offense crapped the bed and STs were non impactful .
I’m not intent on lessening the beat down. But we need to wait and see what the impact is by seeing how we respond moving forward.

if we continue to spiral down or a collapse then we can mark this as a defining moment.

PAPPYDOG

There are no Dak haters just Cowboy lovers!!!
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
If any more mention of our QB in this thread persist I will report.
Thanks
Must really hurt for you ehhh?
Hard to stay incognito with your true feelings all this time.
It's OK we all make mistakes in life.
Only a game..........just a game.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
Must really hurt for you ehhh?
Hard to stay incognito with your true feelings all this time.
It's OK we all make mistakes in life.
Only a game..........just a game.
Not at all. This loss supported my Narrative going in.

But sure any true Cowboy fan this was a tough loss like all big games are.

What a crapass to be celebrating our loss cause it provides you ammo to troll your agenda. Is that the response you were intent on inciting?

Cmac

Reaction score
Shouldn't reeling be replaced by seeing it. That was an unraveling performance.

noshame

I'm not dead yet......
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

I’m not sure when making the playoffs was less meaningful. I guess I missed the memo or official announcement.

Sounding like a SB or Bust type mentality.
Still trying to locate the word Super Bowl in my post. I'll let you know when I find it.

tomokawan

Reaction score
You mean to tell me you didn’t think this forum had bought into the hype this season. I’d say it was the majority. And the media wasn’t far behind.

I didn’t follow it but most of the casual and wagon fans did. There was a buzz.
This board does not speak for a majority of Cowboy fans world wide. That is a myopic way to look at it. Stop thinking this board speaks for the Majority of Cowboy fans.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
This board does not speak for a majority of Cowboy fans world wide. That is a myopic way to look at it. Stop thinking this board speaks for the Majority of Cowboy fans.
I was referring to majority of this board not Cowboys Nation.