Carson
Well-Known Member
- Messages
- 42,586
- Reaction score
- 75,640
Agreed. It’ll be something like 24-21 with 5 minutes leftDallas 31
TB 21
Agreed. It’ll be something like 24-21 with 5 minutes leftDallas 31
TB 21
Their run defense is extremely stout. We will be challenged in the run game which could make for uncomfortable 3rd and long situations. I would open up the play action early and loosen them up before we start trying to grind them.Maybe.
But the Bucs defense is stout.
Could be another close game.
I'm not expecting a blowout either. In fact, our being favored makes me nervous. I hope they've prepared for this game as if the Bucs were SB champs.I think we win ........ doubt its a blowout with our defense
I just hope Dallas doesn’t overlook them.Defense could force some three and outs and Dallas will have some sustained drives wearing out even the best defenses
Bucs don’t give up many points or tds.Dallas 31
TB 21
I just hope Dallas doesn’t overlook them.
Bucs D is ranked 3rd in yds
9th passing
3rd rushing
6th in 3rd down defense
They are stout.
Im on board, keep tampa and the undrafted qb under 17 and you win the game.I’ll take the cowboys 31-17.
Should be an easy win and if not we’re in trouble. I think the defense finally comes up with an interception tonight.
We will see shortly, I am betting on itBucs don’t give up many points or tds.
Dallas 20
Bucs 14
Bucs are +9.5

37-13We are almost 10 point favs tonight. Tampa is starting a UDFA QB in his second start.
Jalon Daniels does have some mobility but Cowboys likely get their first interception and maybe more. No way they can put up 30 points or more unless we flat out give them away.
Opponents either need an elite defense to slow our dynamic offense or try and out score us which means 30+ points .
Cowboys will look like the SB caliber team many thought we’d see in a laugher over soon to be 0-5 Bucs .
The Cowboys are at home..... they light it up at home. No way is this close.Maybe.
But the Bucs defense is stout.
Could be another close game.
It makes me a little nervous playing a winless team with a stout defense. I hate playing winless teams with nothing to lose. This game may not be the cakewalk we think it is. I hope we approach this game with a healthy respect of them or we can get caught flat footed.Maybe.
But the Bucs defense is stout.
Could be another close game.
This defense will make this undrafted qb look good. I don’t get how they do it but it will be done and this will be closer than it should be if not a flat out lossI think we win ........ doubt its a blowout with our defense
The Bucs rookie qb had a 49 qbr last week. He avg 5.5 yards per reception. Tucker had 3 rushes for 10 yards against a weak packers team. And you think play action is going to light us up? We currently are tied for 2nd in scoring at 30or31 ppg, and you think the Bucs will be able to just keep running the ball so their play action will work for a qb that hasnt passed down field? I the Bucs stay in this game, we are in serious trouble.I don't think this game will be a blowout. I think the bucs will run it down our throat like the Giants did. We get a scare, it will be much closer than we thought. But win it. Something like 28-17. Pull away in the 4th. They have Irving and Sean Tucker. Both can run it well. I expect a heavy dose of it. And play action, of which we struggle with. Especially covering the backs in the flat. This won't be easy tonight. This is the NFL. We will win though.
