Cowboys in a blowout tonight

Maybe.

But the Bucs defense is stout.

Could be another close game.
Their run defense is extremely stout. We will be challenged in the run game which could make for uncomfortable 3rd and long situations. I would open up the play action early and loosen them up before we start trying to grind them.
 
I’ll take the cowboys 31-17.

Should be an easy win and if not we’re in trouble. I think the defense finally comes up with an interception tonight.
Im on board, keep tampa and the undrafted qb under 17 and you win the game.
 
Guys, we can't let our guard down, but 3 of the 4 games for Tampa so far are: Pack, Minny and Browns. Not exactly stout offensive teams. Gave up 27 to the Bungles...we lose or keep it close, yikes
 
Get the win. No injuries and get extra days off. Win by 1 or 100. I don’t care. I want Barhammer and Downs to continue to improve.
 
We are almost 10 point favs tonight. Tampa is starting a UDFA QB in his second start.

Jalon Daniels does have some mobility but Cowboys likely get their first interception and maybe more. No way they can put up 30 points or more unless we flat out give them away.

Opponents either need an elite defense to slow our dynamic offense or try and out score us which means 30+ points .

Cowboys will look like the SB caliber team many thought we’d see in a laugher over soon to be 0-5 Bucs .
37-13
2 Tds for Pickens
 
Get ready to hear statements from the booth like:

"This is the best that Jalen Daniels has looked as a pro!"

"This game will really boost Daniel's confidence going forward!"

"What a turnaround for the Eagles young backup quarterback!"

The Cowboys have a bad habit of making unknown backup quarterbacks appear prolific at precisely the wrong time.

I'm not predicting this but I wouldn't be surprised at all.
 
Maybe.

But the Bucs defense is stout.

Could be another close game.
It makes me a little nervous playing a winless team with a stout defense. I hate playing winless teams with nothing to lose. This game may not be the cakewalk we think it is. I hope we approach this game with a healthy respect of them or we can get caught flat footed.
 
I don't think this game will be a blowout. I think the bucs will run it down our throat like the Giants did. We get a scare, it will be much closer than we thought. But win it. Something like 28-17. Pull away in the 4th. They have Irving and Sean Tucker. Both can run it well. I expect a heavy dose of it. And play action, of which we struggle with. Especially covering the backs in the flat. This won't be easy tonight. This is the NFL. We will win though.
The Bucs rookie qb had a 49 qbr last week. He avg 5.5 yards per reception. Tucker had 3 rushes for 10 yards against a weak packers team. And you think play action is going to light us up? We currently are tied for 2nd in scoring at 30or31 ppg, and you think the Bucs will be able to just keep running the ball so their play action will work for a qb that hasnt passed down field? I the Bucs stay in this game, we are in serious trouble.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,245
Messages
14,674,776
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top