Cowboys in a blowout tonight

Diehardblues

Well-Known Member
Messages
63,423
Reaction score
43,716
We are almost 10 point favs tonight. Tampa is starting a UDFA QB in his second start.

Jalon Daniels does have some mobility but Cowboys likely get their first interception and maybe more. No way they can put up 30 points or more unless we flat out give them away.

Opponents either need an elite defense to slow our dynamic offense or try and out score us which means 30+ points .

Cowboys will look like the SB caliber team many thought we’d see in a laugher over soon to be 0-5 Bucs .
 
Maybe.

But the Bucs defense is stout.

Could be another close game.
Their secondary and linebackers in coverage have struggled from what I've heard but their run D is tough. If we just exploit the weaknesses we should be good.
 
It's sad that I've been Cowboys-ed so much over the years that I get the most paranoid every time we have a game where we should blow that team out. It being a home game does make me feel better. On that note, I don't care how favored we are against the Cardinals in a few weeks, I'll feel like we won the Super Bowl if we can actually beat them, lol.
 
I’ll take the cowboys 31-17.

Should be an easy win and if not we’re in trouble. I think the defense finally comes up with an interception tonight.
 
I hope so, Im starting Dak and Pickens on my fantasy team tonight :)
 
....we look to see Pickens or TE's having big night, Javonte as well.

CD ..will be focal point. (double coverage)
 
I still have nightmares of sucky QBs in the past turning into Tom Brady for one game against the Cowboys.
 
We are almost 10 point favs tonight. Tampa is starting a UDFA QB in his second start.

Jalon Daniels does have some mobility but Cowboys likely get their first interception and maybe more. No way they can put up 30 points or more unless we flat out give them away.

Opponents either need an elite defense to slow our dynamic offense or try and out score us which means 30+ points .

Cowboys will look like the SB caliber team many thought we’d see in a laugher over soon to be 0-5 Bucs .
:starspin:
 
Including injured players (Dak), it is crazy how different the Cowboys roster is from the one that played the Bucs in 2024.
 
I don't think this game will be a blowout. I think the bucs will run it down our throat like the Giants did. We get a scare, it will be much closer than we thought. But win it. Something like 28-17. Pull away in the 4th. They have Irving and Sean Tucker. Both can run it well. I expect a heavy dose of it. And play action, of which we struggle with. Especially covering the backs in the flat. This won't be easy tonight. This is the NFL. We will win though.
 
Dallas Cowboys 31, Tampa Bay Buccaneers 17 if dak goes into choke mode,
Tampa Bay Buccaneers 20, Dallas Cowboys 13. Will we see the dak panic sweat tonight? Coog wants to know.
Bowles loves to dial up simulated pressures and disguises from his front seven. He shows blitz with 6 or 7 guys at the line of scrimmage, then drops defensive linemen into coverage while sending cornerbacks and safeties. This exact style is designed to freeze pre-snap processors like Dak, forcing him into that "shell-shocked" mode where he holds onto the ball too long.
All-Pro safety Antoine Winfield Jr. is the glue that allows Todd Bowles to run his crazy blitzes. Without him over the top, if Bowles tries to blitz Dak, it leaves his already banged-up backups, like rookie Benjamin Morrison being out, in single coverage against CeeDee Lamb and George Pickens 38-10 stats guy wins
 

Staff online

Forum statistics

Threads
476,244
Messages
14,674,464
Members
24,227
Latest member
Nathaniel
Back
Top