Cowboys inactives

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Heard Gil Brandt say he was a tough SOB the other day. The hammy must be bad....as he would play if it was almost anything else.

Broaddus tweeted that he saw him running during practice the other day so he thinks he's close to a return.

Hopefully that's the case.

Aven8

Reaction score
Broaddus tweeted that he saw him running during practice the other day so he thinks he's close to a return.

Hopefully that's the case.

I also heard he's been in pads for like 2-3 weeks but working on the side. That's weird to wear pads on the side but whatever. Just want to see anything at this point!

Stash

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I also heard he's been in pads for like 2-3 weeks but working on the side. That's weird to wear pads on the side but whatever. Just want to see anything at this point!

Same here.

Awuzie' s injury is frustrating for sure, but I try to balance it out by realizing how relatively healthy the team is overall.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
Guy with a Sean Lee avatar slamming a player for bad luck with injuries. That's funny.
Right, because Awuzie is an all-pro like Sean Lee. Nice comparison. Be greatful we have Lee when he's healthy because everyone else on this this defense is complete trash without him. Getting mad because I made a joke about bum a** Awuzie haha
:lmao2: