Cowboys inactives

DCreppinBoysfan

Reaction score
The defense can't tackle all of sudden?!?!?! This is the most bipolar team I ever seen!!!!!

SSoup

Reaction score
Right, because Awuzie is an all-pro like Sean Lee. Nice comparison. Be greatful we have Lee when he's healthy because everyone else on this this defense is complete trash without him. Getting mad because I made a joke about bum a** Awuzie haha
:lmao2:
Awuzie played well when he wasn't hurt. How has he been a bum? Make a coherent argument, kid.

SSoup

Reaction score
You just compared Lee to Awuzie, lmao. You just exposed yourself for being dumb Lol.
You're the one who thinks any player who gets injured is a bum. And are apparently too dumb to know that's what the wrap on Lee was for years. I'm sure you thought Lee was a bum and wanted to get rid of him too. So stupid.

CowboysBravesSpurs

Reaction score
You're the one who thinks any player who gets injured is a bum. And are apparently too dumb to know that's what the wrap on Lee was for years. I'm sure you thought Lee was a bum and wanted to get rid of him too. So stupid.
Show me where I said I thought every player who gets injured is a "bum". Learn how to type; then talk to me, kiddo.