Cowboys Inactives

Frosty

Bigdog24
Reaction score
Well, an alternative point of view, if I may. Tyler , both of em and Tyron were all there during camp and are dealing with injuries.

Additionally Zack has missed very little time in his career and practiced this week.

So, it would seem the position that missing camp caused his ankle to roll when someone fell on it doesn't quite add up to the reality of situation.
This OLINE is gonna sink the ship... they are quickly proving to be the weak link on this team.....luckily they are playing AZ this week...but hey AZ has a good defense....and gonna play the Cowboys tough....Let's just hope the OLINE doesn't get anyone hurt this week....AKA DAK

XXLMike

Reaction score
FYI, FYI everyone Arizona stadium leads the league in fall starts by visiting opponents of the last few years.

erod

Reaction score
Arizona has the worst field in the NFL by far.

The don't want to risk Martin's ankle.

Iago33

Reaction score
Don’t really think it’s their decision. As someone that’s worked on the athletic training side of things, only a doctor and trainer can approve you to go. I’ve had many players beg to play but they can’t until approved.
That’s when you give them the “Mystery Ice”?

stiletto

Reaction score
Tyron Smith might not play either. Preseason Online, horror show. Let Rush start..

CCBoy

Reaction score
News flash...none of the pre game matters. Play does.

lopey

Reaction score
YEP, demand a contract extension....hold out .....and then come back out of shape not ready to play an gets injured....say what you will but missing training camp was a big mistake...
It’s an ankle injury. Lol. Wow talk about a stupid comment

Gambit

Reaction score
This OLINE is gonna sink the ship... they are quickly proving to be the weak link on this team.....luckily they are playing AZ this week...but hey AZ has a good defense....and gonna play the Cowboys tough....Let's just hope the OLINE doesn't get anyone hurt this week....AKA DAK
How does this change the that Martin was not hurt because he missed part of camp?

It doesn't, not even a little. Red Herring.

Mr_437

Reaction score
Bass is getting a lot of playing time for a UDFA, and that's good for his development. Maybe Richards can get some snaps at OT too, but I do hope Tyron holds up.

I think this is a game that Dak n McCarthy have to show they can control a game and still be effective without ideal circumstances.

offlimits

Reaction score
Apparently, Cowboys fans are taking over this stadium today. Massive ticket selling from AZ supporters and lots of Cowboy fans from SO Cal are buying up all these tickets. Might sound like a home game. I have been there before and tons of Cowboy fans show up.

Gambit

Reaction score
Bass has looked very good he played a lot in the Jets game and graded out well. I suspect he will handle the RG spot just fine.

Tyler Smith returns to handle LG duties, Edgoa handled LG well too, he is active tonight. If Tyron can't go they could kick Tyler Smith to LT and put Edgoa in or let Asim Richards play.

With OL injuries we are still winning dominating games.

It's going to be okay.