Cowboys Inactives

Cowboys5217

Reaction score
Center out? Guards?

Maybe the rumors of Parsons taking snaps on offense includes offensive line duty? We might also need to call NE and see if we can borrow Zeke to play Center for us today.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Every year we have oline issues with staying healthy. Hoffman? Has he ever played for us? I can see snap issues at least once today.

jblaze2004

Reaction score
Basically only 2 of our starting lineman may be playing and one is coming off of injury lol. Just great. I hope we have a run heavy game plan.

GORICO

Reaction score
Should see all 4 of Bass, Edoga, Richards, and Hoffman fill out the 2 interior spots today.Daks gonna need to get the ball out quick. Arizona is tied for 2nd most sacks.
mr Randy---yeah we resting players....both Biadez and Martin would start if it was Sheagles or playoff game

GORICO

Reaction score
Right! From Camp Cupcake to Mike in full pads everyday! Lol
mr Aven---i was hoping for better health conditions...but Bland can step in for Diggs and how big Mike changed

scheme ...Dak does not need to hold ball for 6 seconds anymore.....these quick passes are like extended run

plays...so goes west coast or should i say Texas coast offense?

plasticman

Reaction score
It's a pretty bad situation when you can't believe team officials when it comes to injury. Some of these reports are outright lies and they know it. Their early interpretations of injuries are totally meaningless.

jrumann59

Reaction score
what is it with this teams strength and conditioning coaches, all these lower body muscle injuries, seems like it has been issue for over 10 plus years.