Cowboys inactives

unsportsmanlikeconduct

Reaction score
So Princeton Fant being called up from the PS likely bumped Jalen Brooks to the inactive list.

Going heavy at TE. Does that mean that Big Mac is going more run heavy against that Seahawks D?
Maybe this or they'll test Seattle's linebackers coverage skills.

Captain43Crash

Reaction score
He won’t be after this season. Apparently they had a plan for him entering the season and it went out the window. Many fans hyped him like no player I’ve seen in a long time and It all went for nothing. I’m not surprised, I didn’t expect him to get many opportunities.

Due to the blocking being so terrible, I don’t think he got a fair shot.

Some fans on here don’t realize RB’s need some blocking. Deuce had NO holes on almost all his runs.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Surprised with Brooks; he's coming along. I guess its a numbers game at WR and Tolbert has the draft status.
I’m actually higher on Brooks than I am Tolbert. Would like to see Brooks get more opportunities.

KJJ

You Have an Axe to Grind
Reaction score
Due to the blocking being so terrible, I don’t think he got a fair shot.

Some fans on here don’t realize RB’s need some blocking. Deuce had NO holes on almost all his runs.
McCarthy said entering the season that our RBs were going to be asked to block a lot. Deuce is too small to be an effective blocker, which is one big reason he doesn’t get playing time. Another big reason he’s been inactive a number of times this season is because he doesn’t play special teams other than as a returner. He’s very limited as to how you can use him. He’s been a wasted roster spot.