Cowboys inactives

I guess Goodson has officially beat out Demarcado for #2 RB
Yup. One week you could say maybe a matchup thing, but two weeks in a row combined with the fact that Demercado is ok on STs pretty much sets the depth chart
 
I guess Goodson has officially beat out Demarcado for #2 RB
Sort of.

Demercado is similar to Williams. He's a great backup is Williams went down for a game or two.

Goodson is a different pace and style. He also runs tough, not be provides a different look.
 
No surprises except for Houston. We need pass rushers.

I'm anxious to see what the Cowboys do when some of these injured players return.
 
Kinda is surprised they're going to give it a go with Hooker.
My guess it was just a small fracture in his arm and it healed quickly. I just don't know how confident he's going to be going in for a tackle. Been less than three full weeks since the injury.
 
Not that Hooker is good

But if they have Bell as the deep safety and not Hooker, Parker should be fired in the lockeroom.
 

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
476,079
Messages
14,662,081
Members
24,226
Latest member
Dorsett99Yards
Back
Top