Risen Star
Likes Collector
- Messages
- 100,121
- Reaction score
- 256,209
Who is Goodson?I guess Goodson has officially beat out Demarcado for #2 RB
The #2 RB, he played last week. Tyler GoodsonWho is Goodson?
Yup. One week you could say maybe a matchup thing, but two weeks in a row combined with the fact that Demercado is ok on STs pretty much sets the depth chartI guess Goodson has officially beat out Demarcado for #2 RB
I thought CB Revel was injured.I guess Goodson has officially beat out Demarcado for #2 RB
Sort of.I guess Goodson has officially beat out Demarcado for #2 RB
I guess he's good enough, he's probably the one who will split time with Porter. Porter is suppose to only get 20-30 snaps.I thought CB Revel was injured.
This should allow Bland to play inside where he's much better.I thought CB Revel was injured.
Fake fan.Who is Goodson?
I thought so too, glad he is active as we need all hands on deckI thought CB Revel was injured.
easy!Fake fan.
I actually thought he had a couple runs where it looked like he had some juice last week. I also thought Demercado would be better though.....Goodson all day>>>>
My guess it was just a small fracture in his arm and it healed quickly. I just don't know how confident he's going to be going in for a tackle. Been less than three full weeks since the injury.Kinda is surprised they're going to give it a go with Hooker.
