Twitter: Cowboys injury report: Tyler Biadasz added with hamstring

FVSTONE

Reaction score
WTH is going on?? Fire all the trainers!!
NON-STOP LEG ISSUES FOR THE PAST FEW YEARS!!!!!!!!!!!!! This club has to be leading the league with these types of injuries and if they're not then they're close to it. Time to bring in legit trainers!!!!!!!!!!!

plymkr

Reaction score
Jets lost Rodgers. Dolphins lost Ramsey, Giants lost Saquon. Sad but it happens.

Do wish we'd only practice/play on grass!
I’m hoping the 49ers and Eagles start losing people too.

McMicah

Reaction score
I don’t know who needs to hear this but Brock Hoffman was far and away the worst OL of the preseason and personally caused (by performance or penalty) about 30% of offensive snafus all by himself.

Brace yourselves

ghst187

Reaction score
He was probably recovering another fumble 30 yards downfield

CWR

Reaction score
Whatever it's every damn day now.

I'll just log on game day and figure out which Cowboys are playing for crying out loud. How the hell you tear an acl in practice is beyond me. What next GBS?

Carson

Reaction score
I don’t know who needs to hear this but Brock Hoffman was far and away the worst OL of the preseason and personally caused (by performance or penalty) about 30% of offensive snafus all by himself.

Brace yourselves
Word is he will be Ok

Gambit

Reaction score
BS. I never said anything about Bass. I've always liked Bass as a Guard. The problem is now we have no backup Center. Wake up.
So you never said anything about being down to our 3rd LG and crying about not keeping Farniok and/or signing someone post haste before Jets game?

Gambit

Reaction score
BS. I never said anything about Bass. I've always liked Bass as a Guard. The problem is now we have no backup Center. Wake up.
And it may be you who needs waking up, as we have Hoffman who is in fact a wait for it...

Back up Center..

Imagine that.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
So you never said anything about being down to our 3rd LG and crying about not keeping Farniok and/or signing someone post haste before Jets game?
You don't see the crisis our Oline is in, especially at backup Center which is the most important position on the Oline? Or are you the type who prefers to be a good boy and obediently kiss the ring?

IMG-20230921-205527.jpg

Gambit

Reaction score
You don't see the crisis our Oline is in, especially at backup Center which is the most important position on the Oline? Or are you the type who prefers to be a good boy and obediently kiss the ring?

IMG-20230921-205527.jpg
You said we have no backup center. You were wrong, as usual.

I'd not categorize our OL situation a crisis, talk about an hyperbolic bunch of nonsense.

Tyler will return this week Edgoa also practicing and likely be the back up. So one injury, which btw, we don't know extent of it, is a crisis?

Plankton

Reaction score

IMG-20230921-205527.jpg
Backup center is the most important position on the offensive line?

I guess the front office erred in paying Tyron Smith, Zack Martin and Terence Steele all that money.

America's Cowboy

Reaction score
Backup center is the most important position on the offensive line?

I guess the front office erred in paying Tyron Smith, Zack Martin and Terence Steele all that money.
You will see. If Biadasz can't go, good luck with the current backup Center.