Twitter: Cowboys interested in bringing back Kris Richard

Robbieac

Reaction score
CowboysZone LOYAL Fan
Wait, we hate Richard now, too?

Mods, can we get a sticky so we know which coaches we’re idiots for not promoting and which ones we hate this week, please?,
I agree with Idgit for once.

The members here are more schizophrenic than David Irving.

It was only a year ago when MANY folks here wanted to promote Kris Richard to head coach rather than lose him to another team.

Now we hate him and want him kicked out the door?
You guys are worse than a bunch of 15 year old teenage girls.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I agree with Idgit for once.

The members here are more schizophrenic than David Irving.

It was only a year ago when MANY folks here wanted to promote Kris Richard to head coach rather than lose him to another team.

Now we hate him and want him kicked out the door?
You guys are worse than a bunch of 15 year old teenage girls.

Secretly, you agree with me a lot. It’s ok to say it publicly.

bewp7

Reaction score
i am not high on richard anymore, but i want to know more about his relationship with marinelli and that weird and stupid co-dc dynamic that sounds even dumber and worse every time i hear more about it. either way, i’ll just trust mccarthy and nolan here i guess!

Don Corleone

Reaction score
He also put Byron Jones as a cornerback position and turned his career around. I think he knows how to train DBs.

So long he's not calling plays I'll be fine with that.

Byron can’t intercept a ball if his life depended on it. He can leave with Richard.

Oneiros

Reaction score
I don't dislike Richard but I'd prefer for it to be Mike's choice as to whether or not he's on our staff next season.

Kwyn

Reaction score
If true, I’m definitely not on board with this move. Our defense needs to be completely retooled and I’m ok with letting all of the defensive coaches go

Floatyworm

The Labeled One
Reaction score
He sucks.....My money is on Darren Perry making his way here....:popcorn:

MWH1967

The Cook
Reaction score
I like how this guy interviews. I like his speed and his drive. If, he is found to be a fraud, then then let him go with the daily wash. It's all about, can you ralley the troupes or not.

kumizi

Reaction score
Wait, we hate Richard now, too?

Mods, can we get a sticky so we know which coaches we’re idiots for not promoting and which ones we hate this week, please?,
do you think the cowboys secondary played true to, above, or below their talent level this season?

AbeBeta

Reaction score
Why? Dude was beefing with players/coaches and his D finished last in INTs. Why are so accepting of mediocre????

Who exactly is he beefing with.

Folks talk about holding people accountable... but when someone does it is "beefing?"