Cowboys interested in CJ2K

Zordon

Reaction score
When was the last time the Cowboys threw a proper screen pass? We wouldn't maximize his talents here.

Gaede

Reaction score
Considering how good our run blocking was alleged to be, Johnson could really light it up here

jnday

Reaction score
He needs to be in a zone scheme, that's for sure.

It would be a good fit for him if he has any gas left in the tank. If he was a missing piece that would put the Cowboys in the playoffs, I would be more likely to support signing him. As it stands, he is at the tail end if his career and he doesn't have enough left to make a big difference.

gimmesix

Fat, drunk and stupid is no way to go through life
Reaction score
And Callahan "killed it" with Watters and Garner too. At the end of the day, that did not make any difference on what we did last year either.

Well, Callahan was limited by Garrett's offensive (as in, repulsive) playbook. Linehan is supposed to actually be allowed to use his own, which only has limited similarities to Garrett's.

JohnsKey19

Reaction score
Makes no sense. Dunbar is better than this guy at this point.

I wouldn't got that far.

But Johnson does not make sense here given he probably wants to start and a decent payday.

conner01

Reaction score
dunbar is not better than johnson
johnson would be nice to have but will be way too expensive. i would'nt mind having him but the price is going to be way too much and there is no way he is signing for some cheap vet min deal.he won't get what he thinks he is worth but he will get a deal close to 4 mil a year i bet