Twitter: Cowboys interested in Jason Pierre-Paul

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I don't see it happening, but if the money is right... for the Cowboys anything is possible.

Ranched

"We Are Penn State"
Reaction score
Who is Jeremy Fowler? There has been no timeline given for his return to the field, though training camp appears to be a realistic goal even if a lengthy rehab process is inevitable.

Pierre-Paul managed only 2.5 sacks across 12 games in 2021, so it's possible that the injury slowed him throughout the campaign.

Why would Dallas be interested in a player w/those lousy stats Jeremy Fowler?!
:espn:

fivetwos

Reaction score
Pass, for now, use that for Wagner. Who probably wants a big contract. As I don't see other teams rushing to sign him either.
Yeah I heard he wants the Rams, meanwhile the Rams are busy signing other players.

So he must want a bundle.....which doesn't make me confident he will land here. He is too good and will probably get it eventually.

Has anyone seen numbers on Fowler yet?

jazzcat22

Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yeah I heard he wants the Rams, meanwhile the Rams are busy signing other players.

So he must want a bundle.....which doesn't make me confident he will land here. He is too good and will probably get it eventually.

Has anyone seen numbers on Fowler yet?

I seen something in a post about 1 year, $5 million. But there was no tweet or link with it.

Hawkeye0202

Reaction score
He actually had 9 sacks 2020, was injured a lot last season.........

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler reports the Cowboys have interest in free agent Jason Pierre-Paul.
Dallas signed ex-Falcons DE Dante Fowler to be part of their defensive line rotation and could continue adding with Pierre-Paul, who's had a quiet free agent market. Pierre-Paul is coming off a down 2021, missing five games to injury, and underwent shoulder surgery last month. The Cowboys could be a landing spot for Pierre-Paul if he's looking to rehab his value on a one-year deal.

RELATED:
SOURCE: ESPN
Mar 20, 2022, 10:16 AM ET