☆tough
☆fast
☆physical
good vs the run.
good in coverage.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Well, that’s over with

Cowboys losing out on second tier free agents now too. If they don't end up with either Bobby Wagner or Von Miller the Jones boys will look ridiculous. They still have what, $25 million of cap room after the Hooker and Sprinkle deals?

VaqueroTD

Reaction score
The good news is that it looks like he might be better at that coverage role than Neal is. I think Cox could be as well, but he might get the LVE role. It's also possible if we sign Morrow that both he and Cox could be the linebackers out there in the nickel with Parsons at end.

Exactly what I was thinking. Pointless to put Parsons out there.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
Looks like an underrated player with some pretty good speed. Can see why the Cowboys were interested, but we move slow in completing our due diligence.

CT Dal Fan

Reaction score
Looks like an underrated player with some pretty good speed. Can see why the Cowboys were interested, but we move slow in completing our due diligence.

I can only dream that they ended their pursuit of Morrow to shift their attention to Wagner and/or Miller.

dagreat1_87

Reaction score
I really don't like when the word "interest" and "cowboys" are used in the same sentence.

Kingofholland

Reaction score
I can only dream that they ended their pursuit of Morrow to shift their attention to Wagner and/or Miller.

Definitely if they want them it sounds like there's mutual interest. Can't spend days researching. Invite them in to visit give them the Jerry treatment and improve the team.