Game Day Cowboys - Jaguars Game Thread - 1st Half

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDCowboy

Reaction score
Second half better be playaction time. They'll likely be expecting us to try and run out the rest of the game.

seamus18

Reaction score
Give Romo one more drive to put this away and then give him a needed break.

Nightman

Capologist
Reaction score
Could have had Jerry Rice in his prime last week and it would have made 0 difference with Weeden at QB.

To be fair, everyone was off last week. The OL struggled, the WRs dropped some balls and Weeden def wasn't sharp.

Derekmtl85

Reaction score
Lol...you just don't like someone disagreeing. ...its the jags......it wasnt dez who choose weeden...dallas did....but that doesn't mean dez doesn't show up...or...and let me make tgis real clear. ..a rookie cb shut down dez....stop being so mentally beat down..ur excited we are beating a bad team

Why are you even watching the game, then? What's the point if you're not even going to be happy while winning?

Man, i'm glad most fans aren't like that, or football wouldn't even be worth watching.

Eddie

Reaction score
Does Romo come back in the 2nd half? He doesn't look like he will be needed and there isn't much point in risking him

Depends on if we keep the Jags out of the endzone on their opening drive. Then Romo gets one drive.

Then pull him.

Gameover

Reaction score
Could have had Jerry Rice in his prime last week and it would have made 0 difference with Weeden at QB.

It wasn't just last week when he's been mia

Call me when he lights up Philly Indy chi. When he does that, we can rejoice and throw up the diamond. Of course mine will be for ddp. Only thing the Jigga man could get me to throw up would be my lunch!

BigBlacKahuna

22Cowboys21
Reaction score
Why can't people just enjoy that we're winning the game? There always has to be people who are never satisfied on this board! Geez:mad:

DallasDomination

Reaction score
Man I just checked back and and dez and Romo are clicking! ! Nice can't wait to watch the replays.

Cowboys606

Reaction score
willie-beamen_display_image.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.