Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
pp31686-jay-z-roc-poster.jpg

Stolen from...

ngbbs468fea6cb0220.jpg

Red Dragon

Reaction score
Crazy stat: The Cowboys are on pace for nearly 600 yards of offense.

endersdragon

Reaction score
Does Romo come back in the 2nd half? He doesn't look like he will be needed and there isn't much point in risking him

Ren

Reaction score
He's a beast vs. 1-7 outfit.

Vs. a Real squad he's bin laden(hard to find)

Dez marks rejoice your boy is lightning up the worst team in the league!!

Could have had Jerry Rice in his prime last week and it would have made 0 difference with Weeden at QB.

Sportsbabe

Reaction score
Dez is a beast. A good guy. I like how the "rumors" come out talking bad about him. You notice all the negative news only comes out when the boys start losing. Sounds like media agents making lies up to create controversy and make money off ratings for TV network. Conspiracy yeah but don't be naive to think it doesn't happen. The all mighty dollar rules.

It makes it so much sweeter.
That's why I support all my Boys unconditionally. ..all the way down to Jerry :)

ShiningStar

Reaction score
Dude! Sit down and shut it! It was Weeden. I don't even know why I bother. You can't even enjoy a beautiful touchdown strike. Go back to bed Nancy.

Lol...you just don't like someone disagreeing. ...its the jags......it wasnt dez who choose weeden...dallas did....but that doesn't mean dez doesn't show up...or...and let me make tgis real clear. ..a rookie cb shut down dez....stop being so mentally beat down..ur excited we are beating a bad team

w8lifter

Reaction score
Im glad to lots of celebration pushups in today.

I think they should let Romo sit out the 2nd half to keep him healthy.

Give 'Weed in the bowl' some much needed practice.

Idgit

Fattening up
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Lol...you just don't like someone disagreeing. ...its the jags......it wasnt dez who choose weeden...dallas did....but that doesn't mean dez doesn't show up...or...and let me make tgis real clear. ..a rookie cb shut down dez....stop being so mentally beat down..ur excited we are beating a bad team

Can I get you another bowl of that weak soup, or are you full of it yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.