Twitter: Cowboys jersey schedule for 2020

Jake

Beyond tired of Jerry
Reaction score
Hopefully we don’t see the navy white combo. That is atrocious.

I like 'em!

Dallas-Cowboys-White-Pants-2017.jpg

Sarge

Red, White and Brew...
Staff member
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Apparently I'm in the minority on this, but it saddens me to know I'll be watching those awful seafoam green pants so much this year.

Oh well. It's better than no football at all I suppose.
Me no likey sea foam.

Majic

Reaction score
Bit surprised about this news. Obviously the Cowboys have no influence on what they wear on the road. But at home I thought they were trying to mix things up. Last year wearing the Blue Jerseys twice at home was a nice touch (1 win and 1 loss). I think that is the right ratio in terms of the jerseys. If you can generate any kind of advantage within the rules you must take it. Having a stadium all wearing blue instead of a mix of white and blue on designated 'blue jersey' games I think would give the Cowboys a boost. I would like to know why they have abandoned wearing Blue at Home. I appreciate the stadium won't be full this year

dogunwo

Franchise Tagged
Reaction score
Bit surprised about this news. Obviously the Cowboys have no influence on what they wear on the road. But at home I thought they were trying to mix things up. Last year wearing the Blue Jerseys twice at home was a nice touch (1 win and 1 loss). I think that is the right ratio in terms of the jerseys. If you can generate any kind of advantage within the rules you must take it. Having a stadium all wearing blue instead of a mix of white and blue on designated 'blue jersey' games I think would give the Cowboys a boost. I would like to know why they have abandoned wearing Blue at Home. I appreciate the stadium won't be full this year
Supposedly it was Tex Schramm I believe that wanted Cowboys fans to see different colors of opposing teams on gamedays. If not, then you would always see the same home blues and visiting whites every game. Now, i think it's just a marketing thing.

Majic

Reaction score
Supposedly it was Tex Schramm I believe that wanted Cowboys fans to see different colors of opposing teams on gamedays. If not, then you would always see the same home blues and visiting whites every game. Now, i think it's just a marketing thing.
Thanks, but I meant why have they gone back on the decision from last year to stop wearing the blue jerseys at home a couple of times a season. Is it to do with the 60th anniversary perhaps?

Nav22

Reaction score
GOOD!!!

Navy jerseys are sweet but they should be a 1-2 times/year kind of thing. A special, rare treat.

We wore them a ton last year and couldn’t win a single close game all year. We tempted fate and got burned.
:laugh:

Big_D

Reaction score
This is ridiculous!!! Almost as ridiculous as an all white "color rush" uniform.

Diehardblues

Reaction score
I don’t even care anymore. I think the Jerry jinx is much stronger than the old blue jersey jinx.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score

The first game wasn't a decision by the Cowboys. The home team dictates what color the visitor wears. There have been a few teams over the years that knowing the Cowboys wear white have made them wear their blue on the road. So if the Cowboys are wearing their blue it must mean the rams have decided to wear they road jerseys for that first game.

Majic

Reaction score
The first game wasn't a decision by the Cowboys. The home team dictates what color the visitor wears. There have been a few teams over the years that knowing the Cowboys wear white have made them wear their blue on the road. So if the Cowboys are wearing their blue it must mean the rams have decided to wear they road jerseys for that first game.
Yes, but why have the Cowboys decided not to wear Blue at Home this year, after saying in previous years they wanted to wear it more?

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
Yes, but why have the Cowboys decided not to wear Blue at Home this year, after saying in previous years they wanted to wear it more?

Nobody knows for sure but it could be there was a huge fan push back when they have worn their blue at home. There are a lot of fans that want tradition to continue which would mean to wear their white unless a team makes them wear their blue on the road.

MikeB80

Reaction score

because it looks awful at home. The dark blue jerseys do not even match the blue on the field, in the end zone or around the stadium.

Majic

Reaction score
Nobody knows for sure but it could be there was a huge fan push back when they have worn their blue at home. There are a lot of fans that want tradition to continue which would mean to wear their white unless a team makes them wear their blue on the road.
I have my doubts about that, the blue jersey is more popular