Twitter: Cowboys jersey schedule for 2020

Majic

Reaction score
because it looks awful at home. The dark blue jerseys do not even match the blue on the field, in the end zone or around the stadium.
Maybe, but still don't think that would be the reason. I think the players enjoyed wearing Blue at home

MikeB80

Reaction score
Maybe, but still don't think that would be the reason. I think the players enjoyed wearing Blue at home

no one wants blue at home. Nobody has blue jerseys. Go to a game. They wear white at home, the white has the matching blue on it that is in the end zone and on the field. Its tradition like yankee pinstripes.

they wear blue at home and the stadium is filled with 50k or more people wearing the white jerseys.

Everything about blue at home is off putting.

Majic

Reaction score
no one wants blue at home. Nobody has blue jerseys. Go to a game. They wear white at home, the white has the matching blue on it that is in the end zone and on the field. Its tradition like yankee pinstripes.

they wear blue at home and the stadium is filled with 50k or more people wearing the white jerseys.

Everything about blue at home is off putting.
I've never been to a game as I'm from England. What would you say the ratio is White to Blue Jerseys in the stadium?

SDCowboy

Reaction score
I like 'em!

Dallas-Cowboys-White-Pants-2017.jpg
I honestly wish they'd wear the white pants with every jersey. They look super clean.

gjkoeppen

Reaction score
I have my doubts about that, the blue jersey is more popular

I remember past years here and when users could comment on the Cowboys site when the Cowboys wore blue at home and all the users that complained about not continuing tradition and being the one team that wore their white jerseys unless a team made them wear their blue on the road. I have 11 Cowboy jerseys and 9 are white 1 is blue and 1 is the double star jersey. The fans I know here that every week that the Cowboys aren't on TV here that go to a sports bar to watch the game, 99.9% have white jerseys. I'm not saying there aren't people that like the blue you may be one of them, but based on what I've seen and what announcers say during games when they do wear the blue, it makes me think that the majority like the white jerseys and that tradition. I guess the only way to know for sure is to find some kind of poll that ALL Cowboys fans around the world have access to and vote on. It's sort of like the Cowboys offensive line always did the partial set an then rose in unison and then got in their 3 point set. It always was good for at least one off sides by the defense a game and then a coach decided to stop that and so many people that complained about stopping that and then Garrett finally let them do it in the final seconds of the game as part of their kneel downs.

MikeB80

Reaction score
I've never been to a game as I'm from England. What would you say the ratio is White to Blue Jerseys in the stadium?

pretty much all white jerseys honestly. Outside of the 00's where a lot of the crowd wore the special throwback jersey with the star on the shoulder its all nearly 100% white.

Obviously that would change if they continued to wear blue at home but again I don't see why. It looks awful when it doesn't match the blue on the field.

Majic

Reaction score
pretty much all white jerseys honestly. Outside of the 00's where a lot of the crowd wore the special throwback jersey with the star on the shoulder its all nearly 100% white.

Obviously that would change if they continued to wear blue at home but again I don't see why. It looks awful when it doesn't match the blue on the field.
The trouble with the Cowboys colours is that the Royal Blue does not match the Navy based on the Colour of the Star on the logo. I would like to see the White Jersey modified to remove the Royal Blue and replace with Navy to match the logo and the Navy of the Away Jersey. Now that would be a colour scheme.

MikeB80

Reaction score
The trouble with the Cowboys colours is that the Royal Blue does not match the Navy based on the Colour of the Star on the logo. I would like to see the White Jersey modified to remove the Royal Blue and replace with Navy to match the logo and the Navy of the Away Jersey. Now that would be a colour scheme.

the blue was the navy blue from the opening of the new stadium in 09 until 2018 where they changed back to the brighter blue on the home jerseys. Same thing at texas stadium. For years it was the darker blue then in the 00's they changed it to the brighter blue and that is how they closed it out.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
I like the blue jerseys

Yep, so do I. I'll probably be donning mine for the Blue and White Scrimmage Sunday.

Hoping it's on TV here in San Antonio but there's streaming on the DC website, if not.

Last edited: