Cowboys just can’t catch any good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gameover

Reaction score
Cowboys just can’t catch any good luck. Call me crazy but I still think the Cowboys could beat Green Bay and Tampa Bay.

You don’t know how bad I wanted the Rams to beat San Francisco. Styles make fights

Tampa nor Green Bay’s defense is any good. Perfect matchups for the Cowboys. Styles make fights

Cowboys luck, they drew the best NFC defense(outside of New Orleans) in RD. 1. Styles make fights

1. Jerry Jones DID NOT cost the Cowboys this game

2. Cowboys should try to get Wilson

3. Cowboys have a top 5 front office. No team has drafted more All Pros than your Cowboys since 2010

4. The bad culture stuff is clichéd nonsense

5. 14 penalties? The fix may have been in!

6. Cowboys lost to a team that should’ve won the SB two years ago

7. If Jerry has a flaw it’s his obsession with finding an offensive genius. K. Moore is not that genius. Moore and Dak need to G-O! Dak will never bring it vs big time opposition . Doesn’t have the mental toughness. Go try to find Miss State vs Alabama 2014. I thought he could overcome his big game jitters! He shown that he can’t

8. Anybody ridiculing Arizona for their bellyflop? Anybody criticizing the runt?

9. Zeke and Cooper need to G-O as well

10. I went all in 2021! I’m going to order me some old Cowboys DVDs off Amazon, and I’m retiring my Cowboys fandom! Winning would only be relief. I

. The joy has been taken out of me by this fan base and all the nonsense from fans and media. They could win 10 straight and it wouldn’t come close to 1992! That was joy

Last edited:

Loso86

Reaction score
Cowboys just can’t catch any good luck. Call me crazy but I still think the Cowboys could beat Green Bay and Tampa Bay.

You don’t know how bad I wanted the Rams to beat San Francisco. Styles make fights

Tampa nor Green Bay’s defense is any good. Perfect matchups for the Cowboys. Styles make fights

Cowboys luck, they drew the best NFC defense(outside of New Orleans) in RD. 1. Styles make fights

3. Cowboys have a top 5 front office. No team has drafted more All Pros than your Cowboys since 2010

7. If Jerry has a flaw it’s his obsession with finding an offensive genius. K. Moore is not that genius. Moore and Dak need to G-O! Dak will never bring it vs big time opposition . Doesn’t have the mental toughness. Go try to find Miss State vs Alabama 2014. I thought he could overcome his big game jitters! He shown that he can’t

8. Anybody ridiculing Arizona for their bellyflop? Anybody criticizing the runt?

10. I went all in 2021! I’m going to order me some old Cowboys DVDs off Amazon, and I’m retiring my Cowboys fandom! Winning would only be relief. I

. The joy has been taken out of me by this fan base and all the nonsense from fans and media. They could win 10 straight and it wouldn’t come close to 1992! That was joy
I'm with you on most of that .. zeje isn't going anywhere this year. And coop is our best receiver in which our 40 mil QB and our OC must have forgotten

Cowfan75

Reaction score
Yeah, a lot of people are bashing Arizona, not just for their flop in the playoffs, but their garbage streak over the last several weeks (excluding their beatdown of us of course). And unlike us, they will almost certainly fire their HC for poor results.

Adreme

Reaction score
14 penalties most of which were pre snap. It is hard to complain about getting flagged for false start or offside or holding when you tackle someone on a running play. The team was just playing stupid.

Next, the problem with the Cowboys is not drafting all pros. The problem they have is that they have a very boom or bust player process. Cowboys players are either Micah Parsons or Jaylon Smith. They do not have JAGs. They are either a lock down Guard who is one of the best in the league or they are committing penalties in every single costly situation over and over again.

As for Russel Wilson lets ignore his 19m salary for next year and 5 million roster bonus (the other 15m on his cap his is not relevant if he is traded) so 24m total and just instead focus on what would happen to the cap if you traded Dak. If you trade Dak you incur 58m in dead money or about 23.5m extra in cap hit which puts the Cowboys now 40m over the cap and you need about 5m to sign draft picks. To get to 45m in cap savings you are going to have to cut: Amari, DLaw, Martin, Tyron, Collins, Brown, Zuerlien, and Lewis. That gets the deal done (by the way you now have 34 players under contract) and is about the only way to do so. However, you need to then immediately extend Wilson, probably for about 43m per for 3 extra years, so that you can convert a lot of his salary next year to signing bonus which means you need another 5-6m which requires cutting several smaller contracts getting your roster down to about 29 players so basically most of your team will be practice squad players and you will be carrying about 130m+ in dead money next year. That is what it would take to get Russel Wilson. You would basically have to gut most of the roster at which point they are not competitive anyway.

Beast_from_East

Reaction score

Yeah, the reason the Cowboys lose to almost every team above .500 is simply bad luck:lmao2::lmao2::lmao2::lmao2:

WillieBeamen

BoysfanfromNY
Reaction score

U finally come to the realization that the QB is garbage :muttley:

Streifenkarl

Reaction score

Wrong. Plain and simple.

The Cowboys haven't beaten one good team and you think they stood a chance vs the very good teams?

And the reason other teams not getting ridiculed for their mistakes is, that they win games against competitors and show competence overall.

I won't go through all your points but the Cowboys had just painted a nice front all season long. The house beneath was rotten all over. I mean how many arguments did we have over the stats during the last two months. Some who could actually see through that circus knew, that it was all just from beating up the little kids on the school yard. Dak is just incompetent, and the team around him hasn't helped cover that. So it ended how it had to end, in an embarrassing loss. Which wasn't even a blow out, which makes it even worse. The Niners C game was better than our A game. Awesome.

rnr_honeybadger

Reaction score
It’s due to Jerry Jones.

Yep, Jerry is the person who decided to overpay a RB, decided to overpay a bus driver QB, decided to overpay Jaylon, decided to overpay Lawrence. Has neglected or tried to shortchange the O-Line has pretty much neglected the need for a NT for over a decade now. But what do you expect from a part-time GM?

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yep, Jerry is the person who decided to overpay a RB, decided to overpay a bus driver QB, decided to overpay Jaylon, decided to overpay Lawrence. Has neglected or tried to shortchange the O-Line has pretty much neglected the need for a NT for over a decade now. But what do you expect from a part-time GM?

Agreed. But you can't accuse us of shortchanging the OL. We have more cap dollars and draft capitol invested in that unit than most in the NFL. No OL in the league is going to make Dak Prescott look like in elite QB when faced with an opposition that can play some defense.

cowboyed

Reaction score
14 penalties most of which were pre snap. It is hard to complain about getting flagged for false start or offside or holding when you tackle someone on a running play. The team was just playing stupid.

Next, the problem with the Cowboys is not drafting all pros. The problem they have is that they have a very boom or bust player process. Cowboys players are either Micah Parsons or Jaylon Smith. They do not have JAGs. They are either a lock down Guard who is one of the best in the league or they are committing penalties in every single costly situation over and over again.

As for Russel Wilson lets ignore his 19m salary for next year and 5 million roster bonus (the other 15m on his cap his is not relevant if he is traded) so 24m total and just instead focus on what would happen to the cap if you traded Dak. If you trade Dak you incur 58m in dead money or about 23.5m extra in cap hit which puts the Cowboys now 40m over the cap and you need about 5m to sign draft picks. To get to 45m in cap savings you are going to have to cut: Amari, DLaw, Martin, Tyron, Collins, Brown, Zuerlien, and Lewis. That gets the deal done (by the way you now have 34 players under contract) and is about the only way to do so. However, you need to then immediately extend Wilson, probably for about 43m per for 3 extra years, so that you can convert a lot of his salary next year to signing bonus which means you need another 5-6m which requires cutting several smaller contracts getting your roster down to about 29 players so basically most of your team will be practice squad players and you will be carrying about 130m+ in dead money next year. That is what it would take to get Russel Wilson. You would basically have to gut most of the roster at which point they are not competitive anyway.

The reality is that when there is horde of penalties in any given game it is because your opponent is better. In the case the 9rs they beat you with brutal simplicity. Their run stopping defense doesn't rush, it invades. It suffocates your offense if you don't have a stout and agile offensive line. They have a very persistent physical, multifaceted power and speed running game and sprinkle in West Coast style passes.

Contrarily, our offensive line is our Achilles heel. The only lineman on the line that can consistently perform on a high competitive level is Zack Martin and he can't last forever. He has been on that line for 8 years now. Tyron Smith and La'el Collins are injured, damaged goods. Biadasz, Williams and McGovern are subpar offensive lineman. Steele has become adequate, not dominant but he progressed some at least. Dak deserves blame over the loss as well but getting sacked 5 times, hit 14 times and pressured 20 doesn't make for a jolly passing night.

atlantacowboy

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan

The bad culture is a fact. What other team in the league has an owner who plays GM? We can start right there. Then the GM/owner pieces together the coaching staff dividing the team up into fiefdoms. And it continually changes. At one point during the Romo years, Garret , the head coach, was actually stripped pf play calling duties which were then handed over to a new hire Garret barely knew, Scott Linehan. The coaches have very little authority here and as a result have a tough time motivating players. Its a completely pathologic way to run a team and it does not work. Obviously. But keep posting the weak stuff like blaming the refs and nurturing that loser mentality.

Sydla

Reaction score

This is a great troll post. Well done!

jsb357

Reaction score

1. Jerry Jones DID NOT cost the Cowboys this game (the fish rots from the head first)

2. Cowboys should try to get Wilson (insert puke icon)

3. Cowboys have a top 5 front office. No team has drafted more All Pros than your Cowboys since 2010 (they are good at wasting talent)

4. The bad culture stuff is clichéd nonsense o_O

5. 14 penalties? The fix may have been in! (insert tin hat icon)

6. Cowboys lost to a team that should’ve won the SB two years ago (Dallas was favored)

7. If Jerry has a flaw it’s his obsession with finding an offensive genius. K. Moore is not that genius. Moore and Dak need to G-O! Dak will never bring it vs big time opposition . Doesn’t have the mental toughness. Go try to find Miss State vs Alabama 2014. I thought he could overcome his big game jitters! He shown that he can’t (point)

8. Anybody ridiculing Arizona for their bellyflop? Anybody criticizing the runt? (very much so but probably on this forum)

9. Zeke and Cooper need to G-O as well (both were over paid see #1)

10. I went all in 2021! (there's a sucker born every minute)

:facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.