Twitter: Cowboys Latest Unofficial Depth Chart

Techsass

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
When do they have to officially declare who is suiting up for the game? This is interesting, but I don't think it's accurate.

Praxit

Reaction score
..wow! Fehoko made the team? That one got by me.. ;).. Maybe he'll be the ghost of Golden Richards.

Alexander

What's it going to be then, eh?
Reaction score
I think with Jarwin and Schultz I came into this season thinking Jarwin was the guy to get most of the snaps but I’m starting to think they may share snaps early on if not for the whole season.
Jarwin threatens the seam. Schultz does the short stuff underneath. Neither is a complete TE.

Bullflop

Cowboys Diehard
Reaction score
According to this depth chart, it'll be up to Brandon Knight to replace Martin. If so, here's hoping he's up to the challenge. ;)

Risen Star

Likes Collector
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Jarwin threatens the seam. Schultz does the short stuff underneath. Neither is a complete TE.

Schultz converted me last year but you're right. The one thing he can't do is get downfield. He is solid everywhere else on a team with top weapons all around him. He'd probably be less effective without that.

waving monkey

Reaction score

Shultz the starter over Jarwin was the biggest surprise to me. How much does this change by gametime Thursday?

brandon knight 1st back up to Zack Martin over Connor McGovern is my surprise
the protocol not withstanding

Zman5

Reaction score
I'm sure we'll see more 2 TE sets against TB due to the OL situation.

HowardC

Romo was elite
Reaction score
L9wnNPb.gif
:laugh:

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
I said Watkins was starter at DT back in camp and can't remember who it was that told me i was wrong and Watkins wouldn't be the starter.........

Also said Jaylon would be a starter and have debated many on here claiming Jaylon would be cut or sitting on the bench........

Irvin88_4life

Reaction score
..wow! Fehoko made the team? That one got by me.. ;).. Maybe he'll be the ghost of Golden Richards.
I was trying to tell people on here that her was beating the crap out of corners in preseason but the QBs just wasn't throwing his way or not looking at him. Coaches seen what i did on film plus knew if they cut Fehoko another team would sign him and miss out on him to the practice squad