Twitter: Cowboys Latest Unofficial Depth Chart

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
I was trying to tell people on here that her was beating the crap out of corners in preseason but the QBs just wasn't throwing his way or not looking at him. Coaches seen what i did on film plus knew if they cut Fehoko another team would sign him and miss out on him to the practice squad
He is a physical upside player but was lost in the PS games.

xwalker

Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
It is a clever trick. Canady is five. Mukuamu is your sixth CB.

You can never have enough, but they are being crafty.
Muk played Safety in the PS games.
Diggs
Brown
Lewis
Canady
Wright
Joseph (IR)

MarcusRock

Reaction score
Shultz the starter over Jarwin was the biggest surprise to me. How much does this change by gametime Thursday?
Interesting, I wonder if Jarwin is hurting or sore from last years injury, otherwise why not start him
There is never any rational reason why you wouldn't start Blake Jarwin.

cityochamps might be right. As of right now, the depth chart that appears on the Cowboys website has Jarwin as the lead and Schultz as the backup. IF it in fact did change, maybe Jarwin had some sort of flare-up or coaches want to put him on some pitch count regarding snaps to ease him back in. A capable Schultz gives you that flexibility. During preseason, Jarwin ran with the 1s so that tells you what coaches were thinking.

https://www.dallascowboys.com/team/depth-chart

P.S. - don't let the doofus running around that can't actually spell "doofus," make you think he actually knows anything.

Last edited:

Jfconrow

Reaction score
That lineup is total fluff. The OL, LB,WRs….jaylons not even going to play unless they want to deal him. Noah brown backing up Cooper instead of Wilson, ha.

cityochamps

What Just Happened Here
Reaction score
CowboysZone ULTIMATE Fan
Yo what's up with only 4 cornerbacks? Is this some kind of sick joke?!
th
No I think it is Jerrahs version of The Jungian Thing

JoeKing

Diehard
Reaction score
Jarwin has earned being a starter. I demand this depth chart be fixed!